What's new

"We're going to war, bro."

The political regime established by Khomeini in 1979 is fascist, a brand of totalitarian doctrine that subverts Islamic beliefs into a western-influenced Statism even a communist could love. Our media, and our "Left" has deep philosophical and ideological coherence with that kind of fascism. It was intended to be a line of division to enable manipulation of world politics and to promote more "bowery wars" so loved by our military industrial fascist folks.

Iran was in 1979 on the verge of becoming democratic, but the situation was taken over by anti-democratic folks, ideological relatives of Nazi sympathizers, actually. Statists.

Few people can imagine the truth that a David Rockerfeller can say "Mao did a good job", or that an Armand Hammer can be a necessary man for Joe Stalin, or that a Prescott Bush could actually finance Hitler's rise to power. American influence? No. Not "American" but more in line with Lord Cecil Rhodes' vision of how to manage the world. How white men can manage a brown, yellow, black majority world. Control the leverage points. Control the power. Divide and control.

Brezinskki and Carter and some others from the West put Khomeni in power, against the hopes and will of the Iranian people. There was this plan for a war in the Middle East, you see, that would reduce the population bomb that is Islamic faith and culture. And replace it with Western progressivism.

A strong American anti-war President, with Reagan notions of peace through strength, willing and able to disrupt the political machines developing the madness for war..... and an Iranian revolt against being ground zero for that war. Now that's what our Press, our Military-Industrial Complex financial elite, and our communist-ideologue democratic party leadership, finds so appalling.

No saying what will happen now, but a lot of Trump's base, and Trump himself are actually anti-war generally.

No saying what will happen now, but a lot of Trump's base, and Trump himself are actually anti-war generally.

Not even my bro in the Tank division of the Army believes that...Not even that guy in Tooele with the TrumpTruck believes that. Take your pick, both are true.

You should really try to squeeze these asinine statements in the middle of your diatribes.

Not even my bro in the Tank division of the Army believes that...Not even that guy in Tooele with the TrumpTruck believes that. Take your pick, both are true.

You should really try to squeeze these asinine statements in the middle of your diatribes.

I don't care if three ignorant people disagree with what I said, I have good reason to say it. Like millions of people who support Trump in hopes that he ends the endless war establishment, and things Trump has done and said that demonstrate his stand.

I don't care if three ignorant people disagree with what I said, I have good reason to say it. Like millions of people who support Trump in hopes that he ends the endless war establishment, and things Trump has done and said that demonstrate his stand.

Not true at all. If any true change has happened, he's just changed perceived establishment politicians for establishment welfare queens. The swamp never went away, nor is it going to. We just have ******** water.

Not true at all. If any true change has happened, he's just changed perceived establishment politicians for establishment welfare queens. The swamp never went away, nor is it going to. We just have ******** water.

I don't imagine the bureaucracy has gone, or will go, away. The best I could hope for is to reduce staffing numbers and shave off some old deadwood here and there, and eliminate the SES "above the Law" set.

But I hope at this particular moment in time that the fascist, former Nazi-sympathizer, fake Islamist real western political extremist regime in Tehran will have to give up the ghost. Sure, it will mean we have a continuing population explosion in the region, and sure there are no real democracies to be hoped for.

I think Trump has told his people "We have done all we could imagine or invent to change the Middle East, and it's still what it is. So I don't think we're going to change it."

I still think most of the old anti-war base has been turning out for Trump rallies. It's the best shot we have at peace.

I don't imagine the bureaucracy has gone, or will go, away. The best I could hope for is to reduce staffing numbers and shave off some old deadwood here and there, and eliminate the SES "above the Law" set.

But I hope at this particular moment in time that the fascist, former Nazi-sympathizer, fake Islamist real western political extremist regime in Tehran will have to give up the ghost. Sure, it will mean we have a continuing population explosion in the region, and sure there are no real democracies to be hoped for.

I think Trump has told his people "We have done all we could imagine or invent to change the Middle East, and it's still what it is. So I don't think we're going to change it."

I still think most of the old anti-war base has been turning out for Trump rallies. It's the best shot we have at peace.

Now mixing; zero statistical evidence with moving the goal posts.

Now mixing; zero statistical evidence with moving the goal posts.

so, do you love logical fallacies that much?

False argument that there is not statistical evidence for a need to practically ensure fair elections despite your having no statistical evidence we don't need to do that.

False, unsubstantiated arguments drawn from sheer imagination about who votes for Trump, and what their views are on American foreign policy.

Falsely claiming Trumps view of no American interest in promoting regime change, probably even in Iran is coherent with his view that an attack on an American embassy, supported by Iran and planned and executed by Iran's #2 in command, is an act of war we have every right to respond to, appropriately, and in logical coherence with the offense, by just taking out that one damn opponent. Trump does not believe in "nationalism" enough to blame or go to war with the whole of Iran unless the whole of Iran attacks us first. And he doesn't want to do that. Khomeini has his hands full. There are enough Iranians who want him to fly off to Lebanon and maybe march his loyalists over into Iraq or Syria somehow.

And, apparently, our democrat congress under Pelosi, and the entire slate of democrat candidates for the Presidency, will continue to weigh in on Iran's side even if Iran mounts a massive offensive all over the world against US embassies and military assets.

American citizens have every right to be concerned about this Pelosi coup.

The moving goal posts are the democrats in this country going down to electoral defeat because they are against basic American security. Open Borders and well-funded Terrorists roaming the globe, that's the Pelosi Utopia.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/13/politics/state-embassy-threat-iran-blindsideded/index.html

Washington (CNN)State Department officials involved in US embassy security were not made aware of imminent threats to four specific US embassies, two State Department officials tell CNN, further undermining President Donald Trump's claims that the top Iranian general he ordered killed earlier this month posed an imminent threat to the diplomatic outposts.

Without knowledge of any alleged threats, the State Department didn't issue warnings about specific dangers to any US embassy before the administration targeted Qasem Soleimani, Iran's second most powerful official, according to the sources.

The State Department sent a global warning to all US embassies before the strike occurred, a senior State Department official said and the department spokesperson confirmed, but it was not directed at specific embassies and did not warn of an imminent attack.

One senior State Department official described being "blindsided" when the administration justified the deadly Reaper drone strike on Soleimani by saying Iran's "shadow commander" was behind an imminent threat to blow up US embassies. CNN has reached out to the White House for comment on claims that the State Department officials were taken by surprise.

Last edited:
I guess with his people being unable to back his claim of an imminent threat to 4 American embassies, Trump decided to say "who cares anyway?".

so, do you love logical fallacies that much?

False argument that there is not statistical evidence for a need to practically ensure fair elections despite your having no statistical evidence we don't need to do that.

False, unsubstantiated arguments drawn from sheer imagination about who votes for Trump, and what their views are on American foreign policy.

Falsely claiming Trumps view of no American interest in promoting regime change, probably even in Iran is coherent with his view that an attack on an American embassy, supported by Iran and planned and executed by Iran's #2 in command, is an act of war we have every right to respond to, appropriately, and in logical coherence with the offense, by just taking out that one damn opponent. Trump does not believe in "nationalism" enough to blame or go to war with the whole of Iran unless the whole of Iran attacks us first. And he doesn't want to do that. Khomeini has his hands full. There are enough Iranians who want him to fly off to Lebanon and maybe march his loyalists over into Iraq or Syria somehow.

And, apparently, our democrat congress under Pelosi, and the entire slate of democrat candidates for the Presidency, will continue to weigh in on Iran's side even if Iran mounts a massive offensive all over the world against US embassies and military assets.

American citizens have every right to be concerned about this Pelosi coup.

The moving goal posts are the democrats in this country going down to electoral defeat because they are against basic American security. Open Borders and well-funded Terrorists roaming the globe, that's the Pelosi Utopia.

There is no coup. Accept it.

I guess with his people being unable to back his claim of an imminent threat to 4 American embassies, Trump decided to say "who cares anyway?".

For the 14,576,395,285th time, imagine the outrage if Obama or H Clinton had done and said this exact same thing.

For the 14,576,395,285th time, imagine the outrage if Obama or H Clinton had done and said this exact same thing.
I don’t like this post. Hillary is no better, look what happened in Libya. We had the worst of the worst running against each other in 2016.

I don’t like this post. Hillary is no better, look what happened in Libya. We had the worst of the worst running against each other in 2016.

what about Libya? Are you claiming that Hillary wasn't sufficiently blamed for Benghazi? Was Benghazi not sufficiently investigated?