What's new

What upgrades are needed to make us a contender?

hgb

Contributor
What if the Jazz traded for Klay? Assuming he gets healthy.
I wouldn't want him. I don't think Warriors want to trade him, but in any case he's making $40M+ this year and next, not an easy salary match.
Conley + Beasley for Klay works, but I'm pretty sure that makes us worse, and if we're not trying to be good, I don't see any reason why we'd want Klay.

TheStormofWar

I wouldn't want him. I don't think Warriors want to trade him, but in any case he's making $40M+ this year and next, not an easy salary match.
Conley + Beasley for Klay works, but I'm pretty sure that makes us worse, and if we're not trying to be good, I don't see any reason why we'd want Klay.
Agreed. Klay's not mental or anything, but I don't see where he's helping us for the potential cost.

HermanG

Klay had few stellar games in the playoffs, but he was not the force he used to be and very inconsistent. I wouldnt touch him. There is a reason Warriors are looking to ship him, and its not tanking.

Saint Cy of JFC

Klay had few stellar games in the playoffs, but he was not the force he used to be and very inconsistent. I wouldnt touch him. There is a reason Warriors are looking to ship him, and its not tanking.
I doubt they are actually looking to ship him.

Peter Effin' Parker

This is tricky because part of the magic right now is the lack of ego . . . bring in somebody who thinks they are the alpha right out of the gate and it upsets the apple cart.

Jazzmix

It's too early to tell really. I think we need to wait and see what is sustainable in longer term, who will develop and who will come down to earth, what will be our problem once teams start to figure us out better.