What's new

What upgrades are needed to make us a contender?

Just saw DeMarcus Cousins wants back in NBA
He's still only 32
Would anyone take a chance on him?
Would he be the missing piece? :) :) :) :)
Would not have to give up anything to sign him
No no no no no no. Boogie is on my list of most hated players along with westbrick, draymond, and simmons.

We cant. Teams just dont want to give up great young players that are the core of their re-build.
Maybe not, but if we said "here's some player you don't need + 4 picks from Wolves and 3 picks from Cavs and some cool swaps", I think they'd have to think about that a lot. Not that we would do that either.

Maybe not, but if we said "here's some player you don't need + 4 picks from Wolves and 3 picks from Cavs and some cool swaps", I think they'd have to think about that a lot. Not that we would do that either.
Then it's not possible.

What about the blazers and Sharpe? They may be willing to move him for win now pieces to put around Lillard for a playoff push. Also Washington is still needing a reliable point guard and has a bevy of young players not living up to their potential there. Is John Collins still available for a 1st?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

What about the blazers and Sharpe? They may be willing to move him for win now pieces to put around Lillard for a playoff push. Also Washington is still needing a reliable point guard and has a bevy of young players not living up to their potential there. Is John Collins still available for a 1st?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I think Sharpe is already a win now piece with huge upside and the blazers know it. This last draft looks special. My first thought was that the blazers stole the guy but then you look at the picks in front of him and they all have shown flashes of what they can become. If Shaedon would have played at Kentucky it would have been interesting to see if it would have raised his draft stock into the top 3.

Rudy Gay is our weak link. If we hope to continue this league dismantling and make a playoff run I think we need to trade up for a better stretch four. Some of you guys know league personnel better than I do so help me out - and remember that Doke is available to sweeten any deal as Kessler’s emergence has made him redundant and expendable.

Watching the Atlanta feed on LP last night and the Atlanta broadcast team was having a yuck fest as Gay tried to backpedal to contest a downhill racing DJ Murray. Both Wilkins and Vince Carter were making some very funny euphemisms about Gay losing a step and being on the back side of his career.

Rudy Gay is our weak link. If we hope to continue this league dismantling and make a playoff run I think we need to trade up for a better stretch four. Some of you guys know league personnel better than I do so help me out - and remember that Doke is available to sweeten any deal as Kessler’s emergence has made him redundant and expendable.

Watching the Atlanta feed on LP last night and the Atlanta broadcast team was having a yuck fest as Gay tried to backpedal to contest a downhill racing DJ Murray. Both Wilkins and Vince Carter were making some very funny euphemisms about Gay losing a step and being on the back side of his career.
Gay and a protected first for PJ Washington?

It's going to be absolutely fascinating to see how Ainge and Zanik approach the trade deadline. Do they stick to their original plan and try to move some of the vets, do they keep this group together and see how the season plays out, or do they change course completely and become buyers at the deadline instead of sellers?

View: https://twitter.com/TheAthleticNBA/status/1590751388195119104

Assuming we continue to do this well, if they do anything but keep the core group together I think they’re going to risk a major fan revolt. Look at comments on YouTube and vanquished opponents websites, our bandwagon is getting bigger and bigger! Seems America loves an underdog! Who knew?

Assuming we continue to do this well, if they do anything but keep the core group together I think they’re going to risk a major fan revolt. Look at comments on YouTube and vanquished opponents websites, our bandwagon is getting bigger and bigger! Seems America loves an underdog! Who knew?
Ya I was full on tank to start the season. I was still down to tank after a few games in. At this point if he trades conley (who i have been known to be a hater of) or clarkson or any of the rotational guys we recently acquired then I will be pissed.
The only one I might be ok with him trading depending on what we get back is KO.

Ya I was full on tank to start the season. I was still down to tank after a few games in. At this point if he trades conley (who i have been known to be a hater of) or clarkson or any of the rotational guys we recently acquired then I will be pissed.
The only one I might be ok with him trading depending on what we get back is KO.
Welcome to the fold Brother Fish!