What's new

What was the best Basketball Movie have you ever watched?

What was the best Basketball Movie have you ever watched?

• Total voters
Blue Chips is the most underrated basketball movie. It's aged spectacularly. One could argue it's predicted the current BS that plagues college basketball currently.

Last edited:
PG 13 movies for the most part are *****. Blue Chips is one of the exceptions. Nick Nolte slays in this movie. Here's the final speech.... There's actually several great rants in this movie..

IDK how u could look at these other movies and say definitively they are superior to Space Jam.... Bill Murray and Bugs Bunny? I mean thats tough to compete with... Michael Jordan does a great job in this movie the animation is spectacular.

IDK how u could look at these other movies and say definitively they are superior to Space Jam.... Bill Murray and Bugs Bunny? I mean thats tough to compete with... Michael Jordan does a great job in this movie the animation is spectacular.

The same way I can look at Boogie Nights and know it’s better than Space Jam. One is simply superior filmmaking.

The same way I can look at Boogie Nights and know it’s better than Space Jam. One is simply superior filmmaking.

Same way I can look at Howard the Duck and know it is superior filmmaking, or anything by Ewe Bol and know it is going to be better than Space Jam, which itself will be a markedly superior movie to Space Jam 2.

Same way I can look at Howard the Duck and know it is superior filmmaking, or anything by Ewe Bol and know it is going to be better than Space Jam, which itself will be a markedly superior movie to Space Jam 2.

Not sure why you’re replying to me.

Also nomination for the best locker room speech by a coach ever for Movie 43 “a foot and a half”?!

If anything, this is a great thread for someone like me who is oblivious to a lot of basketball movies, which I can now put on my list to watch.

Cheers yo.

Now that I have thought about it, I am going to include the Chappelle "Prince plays basketball skit" in the top 5.

That **** is so funny

You gotta watch Tales From the Tour Bus. Almost every episode is hilarious using a similar, albeit more actual and factual, method of story telling.

Highly recommended. Season one is about old outlaw country music and is fantastic.

Season 2 is the season of funk. Also amazing though I didn't think it was quite as good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app