What's new

What'choo Talkin' 'Bout, God?

You're still in the anti-gold camp even after a 30% raise from where you were bashing it before? "I believe in the golden rule, those who own gold - rule". The gold bubble has at least another good 5 years in it.

I think the last time I discussed gold as an asset bubble was in December 09 when it hit its then-nominal high (prompting me to write about it). I think it was about $1200 then. Today it's at $1214. Hardly a 30% bump.

In a tragedy no one will ever know, there was a great script floating around that starred GC and Webster. It was actually funny. Now it will never be.

Dear God please inform Michael Jackson that Gary Coleman is indeed a 40 something year old man now that he is in heaven with you. He had a hard enough life down here..................... Now maybe he will finally know what Willis was talking about!

People die all the time and celebrities are people, so no it's really not odd at all.

That actually was in reference to a 30 Rock episode where Tracy Morgan and other celebrities are trying not to die. So yea.....your bitchy little comment wasn't needed and made no sense.

That actually was in reference to a 30 Rock episode where Tracy Morgan and other celebrities are trying not to die. So yea.....your bitchy little comment wasn't needed and made no sense.

Yeah, I definitely should have gotten that reference from some random 30 Rock episode. My bad.

Yeah shut your dickhole Thunder fan. Everyone that's hip watches 30 rock and has seen that episode. Shut your bitchy mouth.

Easy boys. This is a tribute thread. Stop trying to eff it up. Just ridiculous.

RIP Celebrity duos and trios that die around the same time.

On a side note I think that Dennis Hopper was the best villain on 24. ;) Jack shooting him like 12 times must have just been the beginning.