What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Toy Story 3

It was a mid-level "Pixar type" show. Not on the level of TS 1 & 2, Cars, or The Incredibles, but definitely better than over-rated crap like Wall-E where you go the 1st 1/3 of the show without a single line of dialog. It was probably on the Nemo level.

I finally watched FARGO last night.

That movie couldn't get over fast enough. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen, and it never did. Such a horrible movie.

michael-jackson-this-is-it-soundtrack.jpg

That man had way too much talent. Huge loss. But a great tribute to him. It would have been an amazing concert to go to.

Ya, I always rue the day that a child molester dies. Tragic.

Toy Story 3

It was a mid-level "Pixar type" show. Not on the level of TS 1 & 2, Cars, or The Incredibles, but definitely better than over-rated crap like Wall-E where you go the 1st 1/3 of the show without a single line of dialog. It was probably on the Nemo level.

Cars was good?

Toy Story 3

I went to see Toy Story 3 last night. I liked it even more than the first two. C'mon, those scenes with Ken and Barbie were hilarious! Especially all the outfits and, well, I don't want to ruin it.

Agree re: Wall-E. Personally, I found that movie to be a bit of a snoozer. Not sure I'd rate Cars or The Incredibles as high as you do, but comparing TS 3 to Nemo is valid. Toy Story 3 is a definite must see, IMO. Children AND adults will enjoy it.

The Devil Wears Nada.

It was on Cinemax. I highly recommend it.

LOL - I did a double take while scrolling through the channels on DirectTV the other night. I'm glad **** has gotten back to creative titles again.

I saw "The Killer Inside Me" the other day: Casey Affleck, Jessica Alba and that other chick that dated A-Rod.

Very bizarre, very violent film noir

Watched "Law Abiding Citizen", the other day. Not bad..great plotline, the sequence of events at times got a little repetitive but, certainly entertaining. Jamie Foxx played his role very well.

From Paris With Love

Typical spy that never dies and can beat the crap out everyone type movie. I loved it. It was simply fun.

From+paris+with+love+french+poster.jpg

Watched the new Sherlock Holmes last night. I enjoyed it, but had a hard time understanding a lot of the accents. Sounded really mumbled most of the time -- then again, I'm getting old.