What's new

What's wrong with SLC?

Don't get me wrong, I'm as leftist as it gets. Just saying, you can be that with a clean shave and Nikes. All the skinny jeans and beanies and wispy beards and fixed gear vintage bikes up in this bitch are A HELL of an affectation.

Reactions: UB
I lived in SoCal for 5 years. What I found interesting is that when people say there is something to do, it is more about people gathering in a spot and just milling about. You're really not doing anything per se. Just hanging out. I guess that's all some people need, is to be part of a herd.

The biggest beef I've seen thus far is what to do after 9pm. Both places have movie theaters that show late viewings. Both places have restaurants that stay open late. Both places have night clubs (again, not really something to do, just a place to hang out unless you actually dance). Then there's always the sex shop that's open 24 hours a day. Yes, Utah has these. Seriously, what the hell else are you going to after 9pm?? Naked skydiving at night?

One aspect that was likely not mentioned ( I didnt read the entire threat). Utah for the last quarter century ran a system offense. Now that can do wonders for some players stats. Players that dont require the ball in thier hands to produce. How many high profile players fit into that catagory? Duncan, Dirk and Gasol come to mind. And since stats make big money in the nba and bigtime on sports center, you dont want to go to a system team.

Now the spurs buck this. Why? They get older allstars that have lost a step and they suddenly need a system to compete in the nba and Texas has low if any income tax. It is also warm during the season. So shot at a title, more money, and warm weather. Sounds like a good deal if you are going to take a money hit on your contract because you are losing a step anyway.

Damn, bro, I'm just trying to be ME. My parents were way overbearing and the church was like wayyy in my face, so after my mish, I was all like, **** it, let's see what beer tastes like, and then I was like, **** it, let's see what a **** tastes like, and all of a sudden I'm a gay drunk.

Don't judge me.

Thanks for the laugh.

You aren't aware that the Wasatch Front is part of the Rocky Mountain Range? Haven't you ever looked at a map?

Dude that's akin to saying I-10 is part of I-70 because it's part of the National Highway System. Which I do say. A lot.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as leftist as it gets. Just saying, you can be that with a clean shave and Nikes. All the skinny jeans and beanies and wispy beards and fixed gear vintage bikes up in this bitch are A HELL of an affectation.

Everytime I see some ***-bag riding a fixed in SLC, I laugh. GOOD LUCK MAKING IT UP THAT HILL, BRAD. IN YOUR IRONIC SLIPPERS.

Everytime I see some ***-bag riding a fixed in SLC, I laugh. GOOD LUCK MAKING IT UP THAT HILL, BRAD. IN YOUR IRONIC SLIPPERS.

We have our lot of those out here as well... Who are more concerned about how they look than anything else. I ride fixed gear myself, but have gone the route that some cycling fans take...graduating to road bikes. In fact, Im buying my first road bike today.

Ahhhhh, the fanny pack.

We have our lot of those out here as well... Who are more concerned about how they look than anything else. I ride fixed gear myself, but have gone the route that some cycling fans take...graduating to road bikes. In fact, Im buying my first road bike today.

Ahhhhh, the fanny pack.

What are you getting, broheim?

Keep in mind, Asian dudes with lap dogs generally only mingle with other Asian dudes with lap dogs.

And they tend to be boring.

And have small *edited for likelihood of being misconstrued as racist*.
they also tend to be superrich lol, keep hating hata