What's new

Where Do You Live? Inside Utah or Outside? (poll)

Where do you live?

• In Utah

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • In near proximity to Utah (broadcast area)

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Outside Utah but in the USA

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • Outside the USA

Votes: 29 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I grew up and went to school in Salt Lake, then was split between San Francisco and New York before the pandemic. Now back in Salt Lake. It's so quiet here, I find it a bit unnerving.

Family originally from the Bay Area, moved here in ‘89 when I was four. Grew up in Sandy, moved around a bit there, spent 8 years between Ohio, Missouri and Texas. Been back in Utah (Lehi) for the past 5 years.

I live in Beijing for the last 4 years. I'm moving to Addis Ababa next month for at least 3 years. I am from Utah, which I'm excited to visit soon.

Last edited:
grew up as a youth in San Jose, stayed with my grams alot, remember beautiful bright skies making all my outside child pics with me squinting with tears running down my face, watched Stockton malone jazz and was hooked on the Jazz since.

Gold Coast , Australia

Started to follow the Jazz around 1988 , mum had bought me a hat which just happened to be Utah Jazz , got the PC game in 89 , “ Lakers v Celtics , and played as the Jazz

Early 90s we got game of the week over here which featured Utah a few Saturday’s in a row , I was hooked .

Haven’t got to Utah yet after all these years , NBA league pass helps .

Thanks for starting this thread, I've always been curious. My assumption has been that people in Utah have millions of people all around to talk Jazz basketball with. For those of us outside Utah, jazzfanz is the only real place to discuss our obsession