• Utah Jazz

• Utah Mountain

• Utah Wasatch

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Hi guys, long time no post.

In light of the new branding and the potential name change of the team, I'm just wondering which name do you guys actually prefer?

Thanks!

Much of the world outside Utah and outside the USA know our team as the Utah Jazz and love us for the Stockton/Malone years. It would be a mistake to rename us something as dumb as the Utah Mountain or Wasatch. Good luck explaining to people what a Wasatch is.

Much of the world outside Utah and outside the USA know our team as the Utah Jazz and love us for the Stockton/Malone years. It would be a mistake to rename us something as dumb as the Utah Mountain or Wasatch. Good luck explaining to people what a Wasatch is.
But who cares about what fans outside of Utah thinks or feels about the team?

All that matters to Ryan is promoting the State of Utah and how great the mountains are.

But who cares about what fans outside of Utah thinks or feels about the team?

All that matters to Ryan is promoting the State of Utah and how great the mountains are.

I'm assuming Ryan is behind the push to get rid of Abravanel Hall. If that's the case I'll lump him in with the same idiots trying to erect a gondola in Little Cottonwood. Opportunist short-sighted jackasses.

Last edited:
We went to the ugliest uni's in the NBA. I dont disagree that it would be a mistake but not a surprise in the least.

If New Orleans was going to give up some solid picks or players I would be very interested in giving up the name and starting over with a new name and color scheme/logos. With the assumption it was half way decent. But thats pretty unlikely on both ends. I have never really felt anything towards the name Jazz. Even for NO its kind of a dumb name for a sports team, but we have had it forever and everyone knows it so its fine.

I'm assuming Ryan is behind the push to get rid of Abravanel Hall. If that's the case I'll lump him in with the same idiots trying to erect a gondola in Little Cottonwood. Opportunist short-sighted jackasses.
Ryan was behind the 49th Street Galleria becoming the Utah Fun Dome. He was also behind IHC rebranding from Intermountain Healthcare to Intermountain Health. @LogGrad98 is also still pissed that he was behind the closing of The Training Table. I’m pretty sure he also closed Sconecutter.

Ryan was behind the 49th Street Galleria becoming the Utah Fun Dome. He was also behind IHC rebranding from Intermountain Healthcare to Intermountain Health. @LogGrad98 is also still pissed that he was behind the closing of The Training Table. I’m pretty sure he also closed Sconecutter.

Yeah, he was responsible for Golden Swirl too. If he ****s with Swig he's going down.

Why?
Only if the Jazz got a great deal from New Orleans for the name.
The only way I’d consider this is if they offered their first round pick every year till they die, I’d think about it then tell them to go to hell!!!! I’m not giving that up, ever

The monster!

On top of all that, he wears his ****ing hat backward. BACKWARD! God, how we hate him for that!

If I could get one more sloppy scone before I pass I will consider my life complete.