What's new

Who will be the next head coach of the Utah Jazz?

I would like him to be Phil Jackson but I can't think of a big-time name the Jazz would sit on the throne of Jerry Sloan which has been occupied by Corbin for the last few years.

On the other hand, too old might be a bad thing. Young is fine. Someone at Tyrone Corbin's age. But opposite personality.

I think this squad needs some unrest, as well as they need a strong character coach and a real leader that will keep the team chemistry high at all times.

I would like him to be Phil Jackson but I can't think of a big-time name the Jazz would sit on the throne of Jerry Sloan which has been occupied by Corbin for the last few years.

On the other hand, too old might be a bad thing. Young is fine. Someone at Tyrone Corbin's age. But opposite personality.

I think this squad needs some unrest, as well as they need a strong character coach and a real leader that will keep the team chemistry high at all times.

Fatih Terim is available.

I'd die to see him on the bench... His "authenticity"

Just thinking about what his jests would be make me giggle like a 8 year old girl.

Edit: Addictionary would you please insert a random Meme of Terim? I can't do it at work.

Last edited:
I have always liked nate mcmillan

Fatih Terim is available.

I'd die to see him on the bench... His "authenticity"

Just thinking about what his jests would be make me giggle like a 8 year old girl.

Edit: Addictionary would you please insert a random Meme of Terim? I can't do it at work.

My pleasure.

ne-koyduk-bea-fatih-terim.jpg

burakingucu109.jpg

62502.jpg

bekirinezamanaldikamk.jpg

fatih-terim_16162.jpg

Kaybetmekten-korkma.png

Babotelli-%C4%B0nci-Caps.jpg

Cyrone Torbin. The only reason Ty would agree to this train wreck of a roster is if he had some assurance from Lindsey and Miller that he will not be evaluated on W/L record. Lindsey will be grateful to Ty for going along with the Tank strategy, letting the youngsters play and ending up with a top-5 pick. Corbin will be rewarded.

Yup. I think Core4 has it right.

Lindsey wants a high draft pick, but he also wants a top-10 defense. Ty will have to deliver clear evidence he can lead/implement this defense if he wants to be "rewarded." He'll get a bit of a pass until Trey, Marvin, and Rush are back, but right now he's probably being harshly graded for his defensive schemes against the PnR, regardless of personnel.

I like the idea of CWebb

maybe Steve Nash, if he wants to take the Jason Kidd route and retire at the end of the season...

What's Grant Hill up to?

I was going to mention Karl, then decided:

do-not-want.jpg

Attachments

• do-not-want.jpg
    do-not-want.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 12
Who will be the next head coach of the Utah Jazz?

That's too many years in the future to even closely predict now. Could be a current NBA player or some up and coming assistant coach who is just now cutting his NBA coaching teeth. Only time will tell, but it won't be anytime soon.