Who will you vote for in November

• McMullin

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Lee

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Don’t live in Utah so can’t vote

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, because the American taxpayer is getting a rebate on their taxes for the CIA running cocaine and kids? I didn't get that, anybody else getting that besides "The Thriller"? lol.

You're either dumb or disingenuous, you're gonna have to tell me cause I dont like playing games. The CIA works for the Deep State, WEFrs, Globalists, whatever you want to call it...not for the American people.
Can someone run this nonsensical post through the MAGA/Paranoid/Stupid translation machine so I can understand it in plain English? I have no idea what this even means. I see several words like, “CIA” and “Deep State” and “WEFrs” (what’s that?) thrown up against the wall and it just doesn’t seem to make any sense. Cocaine to kids? Huh

Can someone run this nonsensical post through the MAGA/Paranoid/Stupid translation machine so I can understand it in plain English? I have no idea what this even means. I see several words like, “CIA” and “Deep State” and “WEFrs” (what’s that?) thrown up against the wall and it just doesn’t seem to make any sense. Cocaine to kids? Huh
So the answer is you're dumb, here let me help you...

You need to remember who you are talking to. Of course it's not going to make any sense. Hack lives in a totally fake world full of alternative facts fed to him by fake news.

Yeah, because the American taxpayer is getting a rebate on their taxes for the CIA running cocaine and kids? I didn't get that, anybody else getting that besides "The Thriller"? lol.

You're either dumb or disingenuous, you're gonna have to tell me cause I dont like playing games. The CIA works for the Deep State, WEFrs, Globalists, whatever you want to call it...not for the American people.
Lordy, some of you are just sad….

The guy that believes in democracy and thinks fascism is bad might get my vote.

I’m a single-issue voter if either of these are a question in a contest. What a time to be alive.
Its good to know you'll be voting for Lee, as the CIA fits the definition of Fascism.

Its good to know you'll be voting for Lee, as the CIA fits the definition of Fascism.
Fascism would be trying to hold someone in power who clearly lost an election. Donald Trump and Mike Lee are guilty of riding the fascism line. Evan McMullin is not. Sorry crazy man.

Fascism would be trying to hold someone in power who clearly lost an election. Donald Trump and Mike Lee are guilty of riding the fascism line. Evan McMullin is not. Sorry crazy man.
Wrong dummy, that's not Fascism.

Wrong dummy, that's not Fascism.
Yeah, attempting to be a is the definition of attempting fascism. But it’s no surprise with all the other tin foil cap nonsense you’ve replied with, you don’t believe that. You’d lose your **** if Biden did what Trump or Lee did this next election cycle. You either have a standard or you don’t, and you clearly have no standards, just garbage political rhetoric you eat up like the moron you clearly are.

Fascism would be trying to hold someone in power who clearly lost an election.
Yeah, attempting to be a is the definition of attempting fascism.
Attempting to be what? What nonsense are you spewing?

What you are defining is called a Coup. This can happen under many political ideologies. Did you graduate from Jr High?

Millennials dont just get to remake words whenever it fits your tide pod generations ideologies. In fact, I hear you all are into NyQuil chicken now...You people are not normal, people are waking up.

Attempting to be what? What nonsense are you spewing?

What you are defining is called a Coup. This can happen under many political ideologies. Did you graduate from Jr High?

Millennials dont just get to remake words whenever it fits your tide pod generations ideologies. In fact, I hear you all are into NyQuil chicken now...You people are not normal, people are waking up.
You’re legitimately an unstable insane person. “People are waking up” lol. I promise you, people are awake and alert, although you aren’t one of them. You live in a delusional, tin foil hat world where fairy tales and conspiracy theories are seen as real. Get a life, grow up, and get some common ****ing sense.

You’re legitimately an unstable insane person. “People are waking up” lol. I promise you, people are awake and alert, although you aren’t one of them. You live in a delusional, tin foil hat world where fairy tales and conspiracy theories are seen as real. Get a life, grow up, and get some common ****ing sense.

Good advice. He wont take it though. Pretty much everyone has tried to help him with his lunacy, to no avail.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I really wish there was a 3rd option with a viable chance to win. I really don't want to vote for either one, but I'm trying to decide who is the lesser of two evils.

I really wish there was a 3rd option with a viable chance to win. I really don't want to vote for either one, but I'm trying to decide who is the lesser of two evils.
They’re both essentially Republicans. McMullin believes in accepting losing and election you lost. Lee believes in trying to find any way possible to keep the guy in power who lost because he’s on his side. It’s interested, Lee went from voting for McMullin in 2016, to throwing away his soul for Trump to lose 4 years later.

Adjust your expectations accordingly. When the incumbent Republican in a very red state doesn’t believe that election results matter, it no longer is an election on policy but on democracy. I still think a majority of Americans and certainly Utahns, don’t recognize the precarious state of American democracy right now.

The election is essentially this:

McMullin: I believe in following election results and not helping a wannabe dictator finally become a dictator. Once democracy ends, there aren’t anymore policy debates.

Lee: I’m down with dictators, as long as they’re Republican. Piss on 200+ years of American democracy. Russia and Hungary are great examples for us.

Utahns: Gee, I really wish we had a candidate who’d agree with me on taxes, climate, and weed.

Just a reminder on this race. Vote and get 5 friends to vote. Club for growth is now running totally false, edited and spliced, lie ads on McMullin and they just upped the amount they plan on spending in Utah. Heard Mike Lee on a conservative talk show yesterday saying Utah voters are “confused” with their choices, and begging for money. Nah we aren’t confused or stupid Mike, you just suck. The good news? That clearly means the race is close enough to create a little worry in the heart of Lee and his dark money groups running attack ads. Lee will never be more vulnerable. Seriously, don’t stick your nose up at this race, vote Lee out.

Just a reminder on this race. Vote and get 5 friends to vote. Club for growth is now running totally false, edited and spliced, lie ads on McMullin and they just upped the amount they plan on spending in Utah. Heard Mike Lee on a conservative talk show yesterday saying Utah voters are “confused” with their choices, and begging for money. Nah we aren’t confused or stupid Mike, you just suck. The good news? That clearly means the race is close enough to create a little worry in the heart of Lee and his dark money groups running attack ads. Lee will never be more vulnerable. Seriously, don’t stick your nose up at this race, vote Lee out.
When is the vote and how do I go about it? I have never voted on a non presidential election and never even voted on a non trump involved presidential election but I would like to help vote a trumper out.

When is the vote and how do I go about it? I have never voted on a non presidential election and never even voted on a non trump involved presidential election but I would like to help vote a trumper out.
As long as you’re registered to vote you can vote. Parties don’t matter in this election, it’s a general election not a primary. You should get a mail in ballot in the mail between Oct 18 and Nov 1, if you registered for mail ballots. You can check your voting status at www.vote.Utah.gov Just make sure you fill out and send in your ballot before the date prior to the election (as soon as you can to be safe) or vote in person on November 8th. October 28th is the deadline to register for mail in voting.

For me I just get the ballot in the mail and I fill it out and send it back. Easier than saving 15% on my car insurance.

For me I just get the ballot in the mail and I fill it out and send it back. Easier than saving 15% on my car insurance.
Only if you don’t care about 2000 mules, Hugo Chavez, Italian satellites, and Chinese bamboo ninjas stealing your vote! Rudy Guiliani will expose the truth. Just you wait!
BE82F120-CB93-4307-B7DE-72E018739D12.jpeg