What's new

Why the democratic party is in trouble

Really? A religious nutjob with an over-the-top affinity for Trump, gangrene and all vs. a guy who is fired up about what a ****-show Trump is and you regard them as equals?
Have you not heard Eenie-Minnie's conspiracy theories?

He's an anti-vaxxer, amongst several other things.

Not be named because it was rigged. So, is it true that you want to put women in prison for getting abortions and want to kidnap babies from immigrants so they can be put in an orphanage and get better parents?
Duh

Yahoo comments, the gold standard of understanding public opinion.

@jazzrule I've been a message of special interest message boards (gun related) and it was very common practice for someone to post a link to an online poll or article with the instructions to send people there to flood the poll results and be the loudest voice in the comments section.

Yahoo comments are quite literally the worst possible source for comments on any topic. Worse than Facebook, worse than YouTube, worse than Twitter, worse than any damn think you can think of they even pretends to be mainstream.

That wasn't even worth joking about. It's just the worst. So bad it isn't even fun to read for the ridiculous factor. It just reminds you that people+anonymity is about the worst possible combination there is.

in case anyone was wondering, here's the poop scoop on the video posted in the first post in the thread:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/north-korea-americans-live-today/

The actual gist of the video is somewhat related to the subject presented in the English-language version, but the original features European countries such as Romania rather than the U.S. (a discrepancy addressed by the narrator’s noting that parts of America are “often disguised as foreign countries in Europe”), and the English-language narration is nothing but a bit of satirical humor created by British travel writer Alun Hill (who doesn’t himself speak Korean) rather than a literal translation. According to Hill, the original video depicted a report on the failure of European democracy and was obtained by him from the [North] Korean Central News Agency.

Another reason democrats are in trouble is that they are for open borders. Want to discuss the brutal killings by MS13 members using machetes on 7 hikers in California? Heck, you open border advocates they hacked them to death and cut one's heart out. I can't remember the exact number, but at least a dozen of them were illegal aliens. Also - There is NO NEED TO BE CONCERNED. All those who have Ebola can come to the U.S. with no questions asked and seek asylum. They will then get the best health care in the world for free. Unfortunately, U.S. citizens who may contract Ebola from them will only get the medical care they can afford to pay for - if available.

Last edited:
Yahoo comments are quite literally the worst possible source for comments on any topic. Worse than Facebook, worse than YouTube, worse than Twitter, worse than any damn think you can think of they even pretends to be mainstream.

That wasn't even worth joking about. It's just the worst. So bad it isn't even fun to read for the ridiculous factor. It just reminds you that people+anonymity is about the worst possible combination there is.

I find it interesting that Yahoo is heavily liberal with their articles, and they get hammered in the comments section. They even invited me multiple times on their main screen to switch to Firefox. LOL Anonymity is good...they can be honest unlike the answering the mainstream polls when people lie. Hillary is going to win by a landslide. Ring a bell?

Another reason democrats are in trouble is that they are for open borders. Want to discuss the brutal killings by MS13 members using machetes on 7 hikers in California? Heck, you open border advocates they hacked them to death and cut one's heart out. I can't remember the exact number, but at least a dozen of them were illegal aliens.
People who come here follow the law more than people who were born here.

You want to talk about outliers and the extreme, but it isn't relevant. It's fear mongering. MS13 is a brutal. I don't think any of us are advocating for open borders. I'm probably the closest poster on this site to wanting more open borders, because I still harbor my libertarian tendencies, but even I don't want a free for all.

What I want is an extremely streamlined process that allows in a realistic number of people who are currently entering illegally to fill jobs that otherwise would go unfilled. I want to let in people who are NOT criminals. And that's my primary criteria.

I would personally prefer that a condition of entry mean that you cannot access any public assistance for the first several years you are here. And that full citizenship be required before you could qualify for most assistance programs as well as any other government benefit (grants, tuition, whatever). What I want are people who want to come here to contribute to this great nation. I want the highly skilled as well as the non-skilled. As long as you're willing to come here and work, pay taxes, obey the law, I want you to be my countryman.

I'm so ****ing patriotic I want every person on this planet worth a damn to be an American!

The both score 10 out of 10 on the oblivious meter. They both score 10 out of 10 on the eye-roll test. They both score 10 out of 10 on the posters I'd least like to be stuck in an elevator with.

Aw, quit you are embarrassing me. I knew I was perfect, but I did not expect Gameface to admit it. You guy/gals are so much fun!