What's new

Why the democratic party is in trouble

I don't think his campaign was anti establishment, I thought it was more nostalgic, he used a heap of old democrat iconography, almost put himself next to Kennedy and FDR as their natural successors, which was sensible because Johnson, Carter and Clinton were all dismal failures.
He wasn’t anti establishment but he ran on “Change” and captured the same energy we saw with Trump, AOC, and Bernie. Remember that many were disinchanted by how little he accomplished in his first two years when he had congress. He turned out to be much more run of the mill than what many had hoped.

He wasn’t anti establishment but he ran on “Change” and captured the same energy we saw with Trump, AOC, and Bernie. Remember that many were disinchanted by how little he accomplished in his first two years when he had congress. He turned out to be much more run of the mill than what many had hoped.

After watching this I can understand why they want change.

dude.... how familiar are you with American presidential politics?

Enough, mostly on the democrat side of things, sure Obama was an outsider as a non billionaire but he was a senator and was part of the machine. Carter was probably more of an outsider and never would have been president is Ted Kennedy had any balls.

Enough, mostly on the democrat side of things, sure Obama was an outsider as a non billionaire but he was a senator and was part of the machine. Carter was probably more of an outsider and never would have been president is Ted Kennedy had any balls.
Obama was a one-term Senator. His star starting rising before his run for senate. Many predicted his appeal before that campaign, and saw his senate seat as merely an appetizer. They were right, of course.

In the modern history of the presidency, Obama gets a seat at the table of outsiders.

Im a democrat and aoc is total dunce.

We have a clown show lineup and its embarrassing.

Nobody talks about workers rights. Health care reform? Its all about who can be more politically correct and who can try to make each other look worse in the sphere of racial politics.

Its a **** show.
Are you out of your mind. She's only 29 years old. You realize how far she has gotten already. She's very precocious and very smart. Of course she will make some mistakes at her age, but the sky is the limit for her political career.

Are you out of your mind. She's only 29 years old. You realize how far she has gotten already. She's very precocious and very smart. Of course she will make some mistakes at her age, but the sky is the limit for her political career.
This. Our president makes mistakes every single day and he's over 70.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Not be named because it was rigged. So, is it true that you want to put women in prison for getting abortions and want to kidnap babies from immigrants so they can be put in an orphanage and get better parents?

Is it true you want to kill babies up to the very moment of birth? Is it true you want to let children be kidnaped, brought to America and be used to get around our immigration laws and then sold to sex traffickers? Why do you hate babies and children?

Spoken like a true liberal. Eenie have you ever read the comments on articles about her on liberal Yahoo? She is dumb as a box of rocks. Her political career is probably about over after this term. Who votes against supplying money to help immigrants at the border, then goes to the border and complains about their living conditions.

Not really sure how you can compare the two.
The both score 10 out of 10 on the oblivious meter. They both score 10 out of 10 on the eye-roll test. They both score 10 out of 10 on the posters I'd least like to be stuck in an elevator with.

The both score 10 out of 10 on the oblivious meter. They both score 10 out of 10 on the eye-roll test. They both score 10 out of 10 on the posters I'd least like to be stuck in an elevator with.

Really? A religious nutjob with an over-the-top affinity for Trump, gangrene and all vs. a guy who is fired up about what a ****-show Trump is and you regard them as equals?

Really? A religious nutjob with an over-the-top affinity for Trump, gangrene and all vs. a guy who is fired up about what a ****-show Trump is and you regard them as equals?

People often refer to The Thriller as some unapproachable person you can't reason with on the left, but he's quite willing to engage in reasonable argument. That's very different from being a partisan who is immune to reason and logic, whether of the right or the left. I strongly prefer discussions with AlaskanAssassin/colton/Jazz Spazz/Jason, for example, to left-wing loonies.

People often refer to The Thriller as some unapproachable person you can't reason with on the left, but he's quite willing to engage in reasonable argument. That's very different from being a partisan who is immune to reason and logic, whether of the right or the left. I strongly prefer discussions with AlaskanAssassin/colton/Jazz Spazz/Jason, for example, to left-wing loonies.

The rub is there's no reasonable pro-Trump argument. Nothing he could possibly do for the positive outweighs the negative.