Take it easy Maddow. It was a joke, although she did delete thousands of e-mails.
Really? Could you point out the posts where someone on here has called me a conspiracy theorist? I suspect maybe babe or gas have. I’ve never seen it. But I wouldn’t know since they’ve been blocked for a few months. Are we basing our opinions on what they say?
Thanks I think for the Plato/Socrates compliment... I think.
But this isn’t really that hard. Just read the Mueller report if you have t been following the mainstream media over the past 2 years (which has been remarkably accurate). I mean, seriously, from the Post and Times to David Corn and Bob Woodward. They’ve been proven accurate and their reporting is mostly in line with what Mueller’s team found. Anyone loosely following the Trump/Russia thing should know:
1. Russia wanted to help trump win. Both because it would disrupt our internal politics and help them receive eased sanctions. Which is exactly what’s happened...
2. Trump wanted to do business in Russia for decades. During the campaign he actively sought out a Trump Tower in Russia. And lied about it repeatedly.
3. He loosely worked with Russia and Wikileaks. It worked as their coordinated efforts led to his victory.
4. Ever since the investigation began, he’s tried to kill it. First by firing Comey. Then by attacking it nonstop. Finally, by replacing Sessions with Barr to act as his own personal shield.
5. Presidents have been impeached for far less.
This doesn’t seem to be “out there.” You don’t need a tin foil hat to believe or know these things. By now, it’s common knowledge that this is what happened with the trump Russia stuff.
The art of proving my point.
“some of which are total ********...”
Is this for real? This is the US President’s vocabulary?
But it's rather hard to find a middle ground where Trump is concerned.
I agree with just about everything else in your post, but it is fair to point out that The Thriller's rhetoric towards the Republican party has changed little since the early days of the Obama administration, long before Trump was on the scene. So, he is genuinely, strongly partisan, not just strongly anti-Trump. No criticism implied.
Rachel Maddow or better known as Rachel Madcow. She has been the biggest pusher of this Russia Conspiracy
She is a super liberal