What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
The Dems and a faction within the intelligence community (affectionately called the 'deep state') have been baselessly attacking Trump since before he even took office. They've been trying to have him removed any way they can because he's kowtowing their agenda. He has every reason to be upset with them and, ultimately, to expose them, something that he appears to be doing.
The "deep state" seems to have magical powers when you want them to and then be completely impotent and incompetent when that suits your fancy. You can't have it both ways.

He's not pushing big government intervention in healthcare. He's revisiting whether an unborn child acquires the right to live during the pregnancy. That is conservative. He's trying to dismantle government-controlled healthcare.
He's compensating farmers in the face of foreign tariffs in order to protect them. That may or may not be conservative, but it isn't bowing to China in bi-lateral trade negotiations. If anything, it's a nationalist policy.
He has executive privilege and hasn't been shown the subpoenas have a legitimate purpose after the 2-year Mueller investigation was shown to be a ruse. This is the advice the White House counsel is giving him. Beyond this, he's given the attorney general and the Justice Department free rein to do their jobs.
He refuses to protect the country against its greatest threats? Like who? North Korea? China? Isis?
Trump is more conservative that Hillary, to be sure, who was the only other option on the ballot. If you want to apply a label, you might call him a nationalist, but he's clearly to the right of Obama and Hillary.

Calling people who don't hate and insult Trump on a daily basis (like a few of you do) "idiots" is childish. You're welcome to vent your vitriol as much as you like. I can just put you on ignore. I'm just pointing out why your group has being losing politically, and why it's likely to continue to do so. I can assure you that I'm not an idiot, and that many people who elected and support Trump aren't idiots either.
You are being dishonest every time you say the Muller investigation was a ruse, or that it came up empty or that it was only about collusion. It was about Russian interference in our election. That happened. The Muller report details it.

Just try being more disciplined in the way your deal with facts, because as it stands you are a liar.

Nice try, but Pelosi said that Trump needed an intervention after his latest temper tantrum. She thought his family should do that as a favor for the country. She is describing very different behavior than other eyewitnesses to the meeting have provided.

I agree with that sentiment. The president needs help. He's mentally ill. I can understand why she would say she's praying for him. Watching that performance that I posted, a part of me actually felt sorry for him. So pathetic. So very, very pathetic. He may end up a truly tragic figure when history gets through with him. If you would, post a video, shot after the infrastructure meeting with Pelosi and Schumer broke up, showing Pelosi saying Trump was "screaming and yelling". I don't buy the jackass's victim narrative.

Knowledge about the collusion with Russia? What is your source for this claim? The media who has been claiming that Mueller was on the verge of proving it for two years, only to finally receive his report and learn the opposite?

The meeting in Trump tower between Don Jr. and the Russian operative, in and of itself, constitutes collusion. There are a few other well-known instances.

What is already crystal clear is that the dossier should have been inadmissible, yet instead it was presented as a verified document (which it clearly was not).

The dossier had dozens of documents, some of which were verified and some of which were not. Do you have any evidence the unverified documents were presented for a FISA warrant?

Nice try, but Pelosi said that Trump needed an intervention after his latest temper tantrum. She thought his family should do that as a favor for the country. She is describing very different behavior than other eyewitnesses to the meeting have provided.

"She said I walked into the room next door yesterday and walked in and started screaming and yelling."

As far as my "nice try", I listened to the entirety of the Pelosi/Schumer press conference following the broken meeting with Trump. She said "I won't even characterize it", regarding Trump's demeanor. So I listened to her entire 20 minute press conference the following day. She said he "stormed" out of the room. She pounded her lecturn with both fists twice, indicating that is what Trump did, and that then he walked out. Can that not be described as a tantrum? I think so. Seems like a good description on her part. Temper tantrum.

But wait, there was more, what about Trump's claim that Pelosi said he was "screaming and yelling"? Where did he get that, other then from his fertile, victimhood imagination? Schumer brought a 35 page infrastructure plan, with cost estimates, and he and Pelosi arrived with a large delegation. I just can't find that "screaming and yelling" quote, but his claims don't have to be exact. No wait, actually, I think they do, otherwise they are, are you ready for it, BS!!

So yeah, you're absolutely right, it was a time consuming "nice try" checking Trump's claim Pelosi said he was "screaming and yelling". It was in fact a "nice try" on my part. All done to see how accurate your contentions were.

Now, tell me how hard you tried to get to the bottom of this "she said" nonsense. Tell me how you listened to the entirety of Pelosi's press conferences. How much time did you put in, and what are the facts you uncovered?

Ah, but he was mad at her for saying he was "engaged in a coverup". Well, he sure as hell is, but of course we're not interested in truth here. Poor Trump, he has such thin skin, he can't take the heat can he? And he had a lecturn already set up in the Rose Garden, complete with Mueller references and "no collusion, no obstruction", but the meeting was not a setup, no, nothing like that. The guy who brought nothing to the meeting had no plans for infrastructure.

Can't have two trains. Can't have both legislation and investigation( it's called Congressional oversight of the Executive branch, and it's what the Constitution calls for). Meanwhile, the House has been passing bills. Think McConnell will do his part?

So first he twice says Pelosi said something she did not say, and then he spends 12 plus minutes whining about it.

And now you're gonna tell me that you can't even imagine Donald Trump pounding his fists and storming out of a room. That would be so out of character for a guy who simply never expresses any anger. I can't wait for that claim.

Last edited:
I agree with that sentiment. The president needs help. He's mentally ill. I can understand why she would say she's praying for him. Watching that performance that I posted, a part of me actually felt sorry for him. So pathetic. So very, very pathetic. He may end up a truly tragic figure when history gets through with him. If you would, post a video, shot after the infrastructure meeting with Pelosi and Schumer broke up, showing Pelosi saying Trump was "screaming and yelling". I don't buy the jackass's victim narrative.
She said he was throwing a tantrum.

"She said I walked into the room next door yesterday and walked in and started screaming and yelling."

As far as my "nice try", I listened to the entirety of the Pelosi/Schumer press conference following the broken meeting with Trump. She said "I won't even characterize it", regarding Trump's demeanor. So I listened to her entire 20 minute press conference the following day. She said he "stormed" out of the room. She pounded her lecturn with both fists twice, indicating that is what Trump did, and that then he walked out. Can that not be described as a tantrum? I think so. Seems like a good description on her part. Temper tantrum.

But wait, there was more, what about Trump's claim that Pelosi said he was "screaming and yelling"? Where did he get that, other then from his fertile, victimhood imagination? Schumer brought a 35 page infrastructure plan, with cost estimates, and he and Pelosi arrived with a large delegation. I just can't find that "screaming and yelling" quote, but his claims don't have to be exact. No wait, actually, I think they do, otherwise they are, are you ready for it, BS!!

So yeah, you're absolutely right, it was a time consuming "nice try" checking Trump's claim Pelosi said he was "screaming and yelling". It was in fact a "nice try" on my part. All done to see how accurate your contentions were.

Now, tell me how hard you tried to get to the bottom of this "she said" nonsense. Tell me how you listened to the entirety of Pelosi's press conferences. How much time did you put in, and what are the facts you uncovered?

Ah, but he was mad at her for saying he was "engaged in a coverup". Well, he sure as hell is, but of course we're not interested in truth here. Poor Trump, he has such thin skin, he can't take the heat can he? And he had a lecturn already set up in the Rose Garden, complete with Mueller references and "no collusion, no obstruction", but the meeting was not a setup, no, nothing like that. The guy who brought nothing to the meeting had no plans for infrastructure.

Can't have two trains. Can't have both legislation and investigation( it's called Congressional oversight of the Executive branch, and it's what the Constitution calls for). Meanwhile, the House has been passing bills. Think McConnell will do his part?

So first he twice says Pelosi said something she did not say, and then he spends 12 plus minutes whining about it.

And now you're gonna tell me that you can't even imagine Donald Trump pounding his fists and storming out of a room. That would be so out of character for a guy who simply never expresses any anger. I can't wait for that claim.
You saw her pound the lectern? I saw her tap it... lightly. If he did what she demonstrated that he did, and she characterizes that as a temper tantrum, then no wonder we can't all get on the same page.

Oh really? That explains why Mueller indicted him for it. Thanks for your revisionist history.

DOJ guidelines claim that a sitting president cannot he indicted. He must be impeached. Mueller didn’t tip the scales on whether he should be impeached and later indicted, he left that for congress to decide after they read the report. Have you read it? Over 900 prosecutors have, and they all have signed a petition that Trump should be impeached and indicted for crimes. Do you claim to know more than they?

You saw her pound the lectern? I saw her tap it... lightly. If he did what she demonstrated that he did, and she characterizes that as a temper tantrum, then no wonder we can't all get on the same page.

When isn’t Donald throwing a temper tantrum? We’ve already seen him bitch like a baby in front of Pelosi. Just 6 months ago before the shutdown. We see him failing flailing about throwing tantrums. We have books like Fear and Fire and Fury which document his tantrums.

You act like him throwing temper tantrums is so out of character. Frankly, I’d be surprised if he attempted to have a rational discussion. Unfortunately, He’s too stupid and immature. And yet you are too busy sucking him to realize how lacking in character you and your ilk are. Truly, only the biggest deplorables in this country, the dumbest and the most immoral, continue to defend that coward.

I am glad that an investigation is underway to determine if the allegations contained in this article are correct. It appears to me to be very likely that they are... but we shall see:
https://aclj.org/government-corruption/fisa-memo-released-and-fraud-on-the-fisa-court-revealed

Declassifying vital counterintelligence information to cover up trump’s crimes and reveal our methods and sources to Russia doesn’t serve America’s interests. /end of discussion

DOJ guidelines claim that a sitting president cannot he indicted. He must be impeached. Mueller didn’t tip the scales on whether he should be impeached and later indicted, he left that for congress to decide after they read the report. Have you read it? Over 900 prosecutors have, and they all have signed a petition that Trump should be impeached and indicted for crimes. Do you claim to know more than they?
It must be a close thing, though, because there are also 900 prosecutors who have signed a petition saying that Trump's behavior DIDN'T rise to the level of a prosecutable offense. Oh, wait...