What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
I think getting Americans exposed to the information report that 95 percent haven’t read was the point.

I suppose you are right from one point of view. On the other hand it also serves the purpose of getting video of Republicans all fired up at Mueller which their base will eat up.
Mueller made it clear that the president obstructed justice and would’ve been indicted if not for OLC opinion.

What’s holding up impeachment? Is the president above the law?

Considering the president is only accountable to the law as far as congress is willing to restrain him to it, yes apparently he is. This kind of moral rot strikes at the heart of the Republic.

Let's throw all our **** at the wall and see what sticks!

What an absolute farce.

That's gonna kill it... on Fox News.

She'll have a nice spot reserved at the network when she leaves office.

I suppose you are right from one point of view. On the other hand it also serves the purpose of getting video of Republicans all fired up at Mueller which their base will eat up.

For that reason I wish mueller had made a more spirited rebuttal for republicans attacking his integrity and the integrity of the report. Imagine if Ken Starr or Barr had been in Mueller’s position. Think they’d give the conservative answers Mueller gave?

Hell, even in his report, Mueller played too nice. He should’ve been much more explicit in the report. Republicans aren’t playing by the same rulebook as Mueller is. Our country is facing an existential threat yet most Democrats and Mueller are treating this as a boring investigation of who spilled the milk in the kitchen. Which is why Mueller should’ve immediately come out against Barr’s mischaracterization of the report, why democrats should’ve immediately called mueller to testify, and why Pelosi shouldn’t have joked around about throwing Barr in jail.

Republicans have made a complete mockery of rule and law.

Considering the president is only accountable to the law as far as congress is willing to restrain him to it, yes apparently he is.

Then let’s get rid of impeachment. Clearly, it’ll only be used to hinder democratic presidents.

That's gonna kill it... on Fox News.

She'll have a nice spot reserved at the network when she leaves office.

I thought that was funny.

The report is biased because you didn’t cite Fox News enough! In order for the report to be fair you need to cite The NY Times and Fox News the same!

Derp derp

i thought it was a disaster for the Democrats, overall....
You're right in the sense the substance is hardly going to break through the noise of all the nonsense flying around- that is that the special counsel confirmed, under oath, that the president committed crimes while in office.

Considering the president is only accountable to the law as far as congress is willing to restrain him to it, yes apparently he is. This kind of moral rot strikes at the heart of the Republic.

This whole thing is a circus and it's clearly not going to sway anyone to believe anything different than what they came into the day believing.

This whole thing is a circus and it's clearly not going to sway anyone to believe anything different than what they came into the day believing.
You're right in the sense that those who have already made up their mind about Mueller aren't going to listen to or believe the things he says.

You're right in the sense that those who have already made up their mind about Mueller aren't going to listen to or believe the things he says.

I mean it just seems par for the course, you know? Meaning there has been this big political divide these past few years that it would have to be something major for either side to be swayed. Even then I am not sure if it would even matter at this point. Everyone just seems to be too entrenched on their respective sides to budge.

I think Trump was probably pleased with how the Judiciary hearing went. But I doubt he's happy with the Intell hearing at all...

I think Trump was probably pleased with how the Judiciary hearing went. But I doubt he's happy with the Intell hearing at all...
That seems to be the consensus on Twitter, I haven't been able to watch it this afternoon though.

Last edited:
In a way, isn’t it saying something about how dumb we are that we are asking mueller to light himself on fire and free himself from a straitjacket while fleeing a hungry lion in order to get our attention?

You’d think his three answers to these questions would be enough for us to care about protecting our elections and holding offending people/parties accountable:

1. Who did Wikileaks help and did trump’s campaign report their Russian and Wikileaks contacts to law enforcement?

2. Was the 2016 election interfered with by Russia or was this a hoax/witch hunt?

3. Would you indict trump if not for OLC policy?

Dang Jim Jordan ripping that punk Muller a new one.

What a ****ing joke of an investigation. So much fraud in the FBI.

Adam Schiff did a phenomenal job with his last 5 minutes and his closing statement!

Yes he did. Why didn’t Nadler close in the last hearing?

It’s certainly interesting to see which republicans still try and get info from outside of the Fox News bubble. While it’s interesting to see those like Gym Jordan, Nunes, and Gaetz, who go on weird Qanon/Hannity conspiracies of deep state, Steele, and Hillary weirdness that all sounds foreign to everyone but the Hannity crowd.