What's new

Wojnarowski: Hayward's food poisoning from pork tacos, quesadilla, or churro at SLC restaurant

100% true story

My buddy was eating some enchiladas from there a while ago and out of nowhere started gagging and took something out of his mouth and threw it. We were like "wtf are you doing"? After he collects himself he goes and finds said object, and there it was, a big *** toe nail

Have never eaten at one of those places again. How a toenail gets into an enchilada I will never know. I have a few conspiracies though.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

No, that is where Gobert ate before game 4 silly. I took a picture of him for all the doubters of the #rallychurro

LRn9Ym.jpg
Lol

100% true story

My buddy was eating some enchiladas from there a while ago and out of nowhere started gagging and took something out of his mouth and threw it. We were like "wtf are you doing"? After he collects himself he goes and finds said object, and there it was, a big *** toe nail

Have never eaten at one of those places again. How a toenail gets into an enchilada I will never know. I have a few conspiracies though.

Sent from my XT1609 using JazzFanz mobile app

Fantastic urban myth.

If he ate a churro he should have been invincible
Something does not add up here :confused:
The churro knew that if hayward would have played then there would have been confusion at the end of the game of who should be running the show.

The churro took out hayward because it knew of JJ greatness to come.

Also, the churro wanted to show hayward how good of a team the jazz have assembled around him. Hayward now knows he would be crazy to sign anywhere else.

Thank you churro

He probably ate at a Del Taco place I bet. lol I got serious food poisoning too, from that place a few years back and never went back to any of their fast food place. Never order the fish tacos. :mad:

If it was Alberto's, I used to eat there all the time. Granted, it has been 15 years since I last ate there, but it was off the hook.

So where did he really get food poisoning?

I think that we're all being punished for our support of the churro demigod. Blasphemy! All that soft, fried flour, sugar, and cinnamon worship caused this ironic twist in our chances. The CHURRO IS NOT WISE! The Churro turned against us and ya'll still want to support it? I mean... consider Franklin... he gained about 20 lbs this month eating churros at Betos! As for me and my house... we will not praise the Baal-churro.

I mean, heck...Even LogGrad can eat a churro...

Now for the Churrospiracy...

Question #1... How did Doc Rivers know that Hayward was going to eat there?

Answer: If you recall the last Clippers game of the regular season, Doc says that 'there are no secrets in the NBA'... 'We will have a scout on their plane travelling with them'... so it was no secret that Hayward could be pursuaded to eat some of that sloppy Mexi-cuisine at Albertos. The only thing he needed was for some subliminal messages via jazzfanz posts prompting churro love. Doc's spy easily showed the posts of churros to Hayward and after a bit of Zoolander hypnosis... Albertos!!!

Question #2... How much did Doc pay to be able to slather his hands deep in raw chicken and smothering that ripe, salmonella all over them churros? Nothing... He just showed them his own stale churro...

Question #3... Why in Zeus' Bunghole is Hayward eating at Albertos late at night the day before a game? Other than hypnosis, I have no idea!!!

Moses' people didn't make it to the promised land because they were worshiped the golden calf. If we are going to be champions we have to put down the churro. That includes you Gordon. #Churrosbetray#Docdidit#baalchurro