What's new

Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD from COVID-19 Shots

I believe I heard him say that. But we know there are breakthrough cases, and the efficacy was never shown to be 100%. That said, the evidence confirms that breakthrough infections are very rarely more than very mild, almost never require hospitalization, which is the very reason we do not have a true number of such cases, since we still do not test enough, and are often symptom free. One is clearly far better off having been fully vaccinated.

All that said, this surge in the delta variant is not expected to peak until October. It’s really a bad scene, which would be improved if more and more people vaccinated. And, it is a fact that those states with the lowest vaccination rate have seen a spike in vaccinations over the past week. Sadly, at least I believe, the politicalization in the direction represented by anti-vaccination misinformation and lies is very potent at the moment. Biden’s misstatement would not likely change minds anyway. JMO, vaccinations are up in the worse states, we can at least hope that trend accelerates. We don’t want to get to the point that the % of unvaccinated Americans is so far removed from allowing our population to attain herd immunity that much more virulent, vaccine resistant, strains develop. We don’t have to go in that direction.

So, Biden is wrong, but he certainly is not wrong in fighting the truly dangerous disinformation. Telling people they won’t get sick if vaccinated is not 100% true, just overwhelmingly true, to the best of our present knowledge, so his statement is not actually harmful. Anything that increases rates of vaccination is not something I would call harmful.

so lies and misrepresentation are ok if it's something you're cool with ??

so lies and misrepresentation are ok if it's something you're cool with ??
Well, I don’t think I’m ever fine with less than 100% accuracy, or fine with exaggeration. The thing is, I think an American would have to have been living under a rock the last year+ not to already know, full well, that none of the vaccinations are 100% effective. Surely, everyone knows the vaccines are less than 100% effective? I would be more concerned with “The vaccine makes women infertile”, or “the vaccine gives you Covid”. I think there are likely more people who are gullible enough, distrusting enough, to believe those misrepresentations than Biden’s exaggeration.

But, I don’t yet know if it’s less an exaggeration, and actually will be seen as, in fact, woefully naive, as we move toward Fall.. We do not even know how many asymptomatic cases among the vaccinated are out there, due in part to still limited testing, but breakthrough cases seem to be increasing, due to Delta Covid.

But, it’s things like this, described in the article below, that I need to understand, and why I wonder if that statement by Biden will in fact look a whole lot more inaccurate, as time passes. And why I am going back to wearing a mask indoors. What am I to make of this report from Israel? Is this a good source, a good study?

But, I’m long winded as usual. If it pleases you to think I’m fine with misrepresentations that I’m cool with, that’s OK by me. People are free to think that of me, not a problem. I’m fine with my own confirmation bias too. I’m fine with regarding Trump as public enemy of America #1. I think he stands a good chance of being our 47th president, in which case we ain’t seen nothin yet. I’ll likely be less than fine with that, haha.

I still think the more vaccinations, the better, at least in terms of hospitalizations and death. And right now, his statement is true for the vast majority. Even the Israeli studies recognize the vaccines help with outcomes. Those other beliefs, on the other hand, infertility, gives you Covid, and other equally false claims, are 100% false.

Last edited:
Well, I don’t think I’m ever fine with less than 100% accuracy, or fine with exaggeration. The thing is, I think an American would have to have been living under a rock the last year+ not to already know, full well, that none of the vaccinations are 100% effective. Surely, everyone knows the vaccines are less than 100% effective? I would be more concerned with “The vaccine makes women infertile”, or “the vaccine gives you Covid”. I think there are likely more people who are gullible enough, distrusting enough, to believe those misrepresentations than Biden’s exaggeration.

But, I don’t yet know if it’s less an exaggeration, and actually will be seen as, in fact, woefully naive, as we move toward Fall.. We do not even know how many asymptomatic cases among the vaccinated are out there, due in part to still limited testing, but breakthrough cases seem to be increasing, due to Delta Covid.

But, it’s things like this, described in the article below, that I need to understand, and why I wonder if that statement by Biden will in fact look a whole lot more inaccurate, as time passes. And why I am going back to wearing a mask indoors. What am I to make of this report from Israel? Is this a good source, a good study?

But, I’m long winded as usual. If it pleases you to think I’m fine with misrepresentations that I’m cool with, that’s OK by me. People are free to think that of me, not a problem.I still think the more vaccinations, the better, at least in terms of hospitalizations and death. And right now, his statement is true for the vast majority. Even the Israeli studies recognize the vaccines help with outcomes. Those other beliefs, on the other hand, infertility, gives you Covid, and other equally false claims, are 100% false.
Appreciate the reply man. Stay safe

So bizarre how the term anti vaxxer has been parroted by the everyday average person. Every human on this planet earth has the right to question ingredients in any vaccine EVER made or will be made.
We also have the right to question those who lie about or misrepresent the contents of such vaccines, and the rabid puppies who go into message forums to repeat such lies and misrepresentation. They are truly antivax.

Please stop posting those lies about the 1986 NCVA. Have you no shame?

We also have the right to question those who lie about or misrepresent the contents of such vaccines, and the rabid puppies who go into message forums to repeat such lies and misrepresentation. They are truly antivax.

Please stop posting those lies about the 1986 NCVA. Have you no shame?
Who benefits most by the United States failing to obtain herd immunity? Who benefits the most by the United States continuing to suffer from this pandemic? Who wants us to continue to deny science?

One should be very skeptical about the covid disinformation out there. Especially with so many grifters and bad actors who benefit by it.

Who benefits most by the United States failing to obtain herd immunity? Who benefits the most by the United States continuing to suffer from this pandemic? Who wants us to continue to deny science?

One should be very skeptical about the covid disinformation out there. Especially with so many grifters and bad actors who benefit by it.

why would post stupid nonsense about youtubers in this thread?

From this load of crap mess... ( It is full of lies and misinformation but just to show how pathetic it is see this one quote).
"Data show countries with the highest COVID injection rates are also experiencing the greatest upsurges in cases, while countries with the lowest injection rates have the lowest caseloads".

Which countries are injecting COVID ???

Last edited:

Still lying about the NCVA, I see.

It explicitly says manufacturers can be sued. Why is it so many of your type present evidence that proves the opposite of what they claim. Do you have an issue with reading? The quote is below.

Provides that a manufacturer may be held liable where: (1) such manufacturer engaged in the fraudulent or intentional withholding of information; or (2) such manufacturer failed to exercise due care. Permits punitive damages in such civil actions under certain circumstances.

Why would a "great man" want you tp spread lies about the NCVA?

From this load of crap mess... ( It is full of lies and misinformation but just to show how pathetic it is see this one quote).
"Data show countries with the highest COVID injection rates are also experiencing the greatest upsurges in cases, while countries with the lowest injection rates have the lowest caseloads".

Which countries are injecting COVID ???
“Load of crap mess”

perfect. LOL

Best description of anti vax disinformation yet!

Reactions: MVP