What's new

WWIII, The Mother of all Oil Wars, Shaping Up

I'm going to put this bluntly. I know who you are, what your interests and values are, what your character is.

I don't have a dog in this fight. You do.

I think people like you are as much a problem as anyone in this world, and that the world's problems come from arrogance like yours, interests like yours, and character like yours.

And I don't think you are going to listen to me. But then, really, that's your problem.

Western interests and values, from the legal viewpoint, are threatened more by you than most people understand. But then Putin is no better than you, nor is Xil.

Arrogance all around.

Go duke it out with someone who matters, or cares.
I'm actually interested in this one.

Please tell me about my interests, values, and character as they pertain to the Russo-Ukrainian conflict. Would love to hear it from the expert.

I'm actually interested in this one.

Please tell me about my interests, values, and character as they pertain to the Russo-Ukrainian conflict. Would love to hear it from the expert.
"Sirkickyass" says it all.

Arrogant, abusive, smug, pinhead.

I know you went to Ukraine for some time. What were you doing there? Did you have a job? Need I say more?

Everyone knows better than to trust people who have jobs.
Hilarious.

So, I should not say more about Kicky.

I'm sure almost everyone here knows who he is, what his politics are, and all that.

I'm going to put him on ignore.

He does not discuss things in a reasoned way unless he believes he is to be taken as the absolute authority by his little class of sycophants .

I know you went to Ukraine for some time. What were you doing there? Did you have a job? Need I say more?

I have definitely paid the piper for picking a bad username in the long long ago. Justice has been served.

1646087919091.png

I've also been to Russia "for some time."

1646088167073.png
I had a woman from Belarus hang out with me in Arizona for a month. She's my closest friend in the whole post-soviet space. I call her my Bela-bestie. This is her trying eggs benedict for the first time. It left an impression.

1646088427821.png

If the hanging offense is that I've stepped foot in Ukraine, I guess guilty. You win buddy.

Yet babe has been everywhere and personally knows key people in all times and places and has personally researched a very broad range of subjects, usually anything that is the topic at hand he either knows the key players involved and/or has done extensive formal study of said topic.

Nothing suspicious about that at all.

:rolleyes:

I guess you probably started posting a little bit after SKA stopped being a regular poster, but he's pretty well known to many of us and you're pretty far off base. FYI.

I have definitely paid the piper for picking a bad username in the long long ago. Justice has been served.

View attachment 11799

I've also been to Russia "for some time."

View attachment 11800
I had a woman from Belarus hang out with me in Arizona for a month. She's my closest friend in the whole post-soviet space. I call her my Bela-bestie. This is her trying eggs benedict for the first time. It left an impression.

If the hanging offense is that I've stepped foot in Ukraine, I guess guilty. You win buddy.
Adam Romney? Crap. I thought you were Johnny Harris. This changes everything.

Hilarious.

So, I should not say more about Kicky.

I'm sure almost everyone here knows who he is, what his politics are, and all that.

I'm going to put him on ignore.

He does not discuss things in a reasoned way unless he believes he is to be taken as the absolute authority by his little class of sycophants .
Dude, you said you knew all about him and his motivations and all sorts of **** and then went on to say that he is essentially an agent of destruction and evil.

Go back and look at that post, knowing that you actually don't know jack **** about him, and then ask yourself just one question: Why do so many people here view your posts as worthless jokes?

Dude, you said you knew all about him and his motivations and all sorts of **** and then went on to say that he is essentially an agent of destruction and evil.

Go back and look at that post, knowing that you actually don't know jack **** about him, and then ask yourself just one question: Why do so many people here view your posts as worthless jokes?
beginning with the question.

I'm the grain of sand in the JFC community, a sort of self-contained little universe with some limited juices flowing. I skip, generally, insulting people unless I just can't find a way to generate some productive thinking in these threads. I have learned quite a lot about all of the "in-crowd" and I know I am posting a contrarian view of the universe.

At one point, I Pm'd the general manager of this site with a bald statement "The UN isn't good", and I may have extended the analysis a bit. He invited me to "Just leave". I answered with a thread "Bake My Cale", essentially holding forth that a good site, even a sports site, should hold up values like freedom of speech and respect for various viewpoints, open discussions, etc etc.

I'm sure there are a lot of things I don't know, about any subject, or any person, but I'm usually willing to give my reasons or experience for whatever I say.

I do have some unusual "connections". To President Xi, to the royal family of Saudi Arabia, to the government of Iran. Just people I know or worked with. I am a relative of the deceased Mourice Strong and the British Royal Family within five known steps, and hence the former governments of Europe. Most of the elites in Mexico, the Philippines. Few of those people think I'm important, none come calling to ask for my opinions. But I learn stuff from people, from all the people I know, and a lot of people I don't know.

The whole reason for my comments on you, Red, Kicky or others in here is that I believe you are on a wrong path intellectually or spiritually, and I am concerned with where we are going.

I think we would do better to tolerate various views and discuss the merits, the history, or whatever facts are relevant than just run out an agenda line, whatever that agenda or vision may be/.

I will here apologize for some recent offensive insinuations because I think I got an actually decent response.

I grew up in a family that had George Romney as the great example of good in this world and have always had connections with some of that family. We claimed to be related. Some also claim us. Many of my family are democrats.

Here is one I knew fairly well, and for this particular project I am in debt.

Last edited:
beginning with the question.

I'm the grain of sand in the JFC community, sort of self-contained little universe with some limited juices flowing. I skip, generally, insulting people unless I just can't find a way to generate some productive thinking in these threads. I have learned quite a lot about all of the "in-ccrcrowd" and I know I am posting a contrarian view of the universe.

At one point Pm'd to general manager of this site with a bald statement "The UN isn't good", and I may have extended the analysis a bit. He invited me to "Just leave". I answered with a thread "Bake My Cale", essentially holding forth that a good stie, even a sports site, should hold up values like freedom of speech and respect for various viewpoints, open discussions, etc etc.

I'm sure there are a lot of things I don't know, about any swbject, or any person, but I'm usually willing to give my reasons or experience for whatever I say.

I do have some unusual "connections". To President Xi, to the royal family of Saudi Arabia, to the government of Iran. Just people I know or worked with. I am a relative of the deceased Mourice Strong and the British Royal Family within five known steps, and hence the former governments of Europe. Most of the elites in Mexico, the Philippines. Few of those people think i'm important, none come calling to ask for my opinions. But I learn stuff from people, from all the people I know, and a lot of people I don't know.

The whole reason for my comments on you, Red, Kicky or others in here is that I believe you are on a wrong path intellectually or spiritually, and I am concerned with where we are going.

I think we would do better to tolerate various views and discuss the merits, the history, or whatever facts are relevant than just run out an agenda line, whatever that agenda or vision may be/.

I will here apologize for some recent offensive insinuations because I think I got an actually decent response.
Don't try to justify what was a disgusting post that was directed at another human being that you gave no thought or consideration to. That wasn't "grain of sand" that was you being a nasty little curmudgeon because you have a set view of the world that you're trying to hold onto that isn't even actually valid.

Seriously man, take a step back and think about your interactions here. I've done it a few times and I'm better for it.

Don't try to justify what was a disgusting post that was directed at another human being that you gave no thought or consideration to. That wasn't "grain of sand" that was you being a nasty little curmudgeon because you have a set view of the world that you're trying to hold onto that isn't even actually valid.

Seriously man, take a step back and think about your interactions here. I've done it a few times and I'm better for it.
I think our government is making some very big mistakes.

I would review my comments to try to understand your point, but you should too. Maybe there is some consequence to just following a herd. Cowboys say all kinds of stuff when they get concerned about management.

I don't have enough time right now to do a thorough review of my conduct, but lets just say I'm inclined to think you may be overstating the case or reading more offense into it.

Am I wrong in my appraisal of your politics, or Kicky's? Are we not quite different?

For example, you had an issue about how, in your view, unvaccinated people were "killing": others. How is that different from my view that people with bad politics are getting us into a war?

Years ago, when the USSR broke up, I believed we'd see it come back in some large extent. I did not then think that would be "good".

I'm a dreamer, I'd think maybe people around the world could concentrate power in smaller portions, saving the big power for fewer problems. I'd replace the UN with an organization that did not allow dictatorship to belong, and I'd have standards for fair voting.

I don't rule out that Putin is being set up like Saddam Hussein, nor that we really have a "good" purpose for provoking things there. A review of the history that I think was pretty good was the book I linked in one of these threads, that went over our diplomacy over the past sixty years. I should just go read that and study that a lot more, but I think it is relevant for others.

Last edited:
I think our government is making some very big mistakes.

I would review my comments to try to understand your point, but you should too. Maybe there is some consequence to just following a herd. Cowboys say all kinds of stuff when they get concerned about management.
You probably think this post is about you

Change "song" to "post".
I fixed the typo. As a broad suggestion, I'd think you were doing better if you left me out of the discussion and tried to find some merit in my comments, or whatever, to discuss. Probably true I could do better in that regard too.

We're off topic.

Did our boards most arrogant, smug, pinhead just call someone else this?

So, folks. This thread is for discussing the russian-Ukraine war as it might possibly relate to a western campaign to control oil resources worldwide. The hypothesis here would be that US diplomacy has been on a decades' track (that's plural for decade, with an apostrophe to indicate a possessive property to the use of the term----it's been going on for decades, probably since before 1917.

In this campaign, western oil cartel interests have pursued policies that help exclude Russia from participating in Western markets, including the whole "Communism" thing through the Cold War and since the USSR breakup, which was the result of certain financial moves which Reagan took, along with his Star Wars and military buildup, which Russia could not match. The financial strategy actually came from US bankers like JP Morgan. Britain has been involved through its Foreign Office in many specific policies as well.

I cite certain more recent facts including (1) A statement from our top diplomat during negotiation over NATO forces inside the former East Germany region. An assurance recently cited in Russian media with an accurate quote "Not One Inch). We promised Russia we would not take new areas from the former Warsaw Pact into NATO. Putin has been objecting. Pushing our forces closer to the Russian border is his idea of "aggression" on our part.

Why are we doing it? Because we believe people should be free? Not really. Freedom is under broad assault in the West. We have election corruption and propaganda press pushing a globalist agenda for a single world governance, as exampled by The Great Reset.

So, Putin has said many times that our UN new world order is not "new law", meaning rule of law under a new system, but "No law", meaning a global dictatorship, which he objects to because it's not his dictatorship I suppose.

I assure you all, that I know what he is thinking at least in this respect. I know that's why talks failed on Feb 28 when the Zelensky government demanded that Ukraine should be "permitted" to join the EU. And I think, NATO as well, but that was not specified in the reports I have.

So, anyway, I believe this is the mother of all wars, and fundamentally over resource control. But it may also be over "Whose UN?".

Last edited: