What's new

You gotta see this tweet "cat guy"

I wish Jae would play games with his dreads down like this. Pretty sure he plays better when he does, too.
22332020-mmmain.jpg

I can't quite make out what Rudy says... "there is no better defense than many (????)"
Rudies. Rudys? Not sure how you pluralize something ending in a y that's a name.

Utah needs to throw endorsements at Jazz players for everything. Make utah the place you go to make money even if you are a scrub. Not from contracts but from every company that has any root in utah. Players faces should be everywhere. That would go a long way in getting free agents. Good to see stuff like this from vivent.

Utah needs to throw endorsements at Jazz players for everything. Make utah the place you go to make money even if you are a scrub. Not from contracts but from every company that has any root in utah. Players faces should be everywhere. That would go a long way in getting free agents. Good to see stuff like this from vivent.

Yeah, all the MLMs should get in on it! I wanna see Exum in a NuSkin commercial.

Vivint make some fine commercials. Not so good on the actual home security products tho.

I can’t believe they have grown as much as they have... some of the guys up top on the predecessor company were not the smartest guys ever.