What's new

Your bold prediction for the season (2016-2017)

But I do think that Hayward will get north of 20ppg this year. Probably around 22-23 ppg when all is said and done.

(not that that was the horcrux of the disagreement, though).

c214a1bc-8870-4332-9f58-f0ec670b1fef_560_420.jpg

Dante Exum gets 3 FTA per game.

And the mouth-breather-of-the-year award goes to Drag Queen Cy

Dante at 1.3 FTA per game through 11 games.

Pretty close, only off by a factor of ~2.3. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll triple his production before long.

And remember, Hayward decreasing his SPG below last year's level is "absurd" (this has been proven by a huge sample size of 5 data points)

What a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal.

You are having a very tough time. Have you considered quitting? Maybe follow archery instead?

Clown.

And the mouth-breather-of-the-year award goes to Drag Queen Cy

Dante at 1.3 FTA per game through 11 games.

Pretty close, only off by a factor of ~2.3. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll triple his production before long.

And remember, Hayward decreasing his SPG below last year's level is "absurd" (this has been proven by a huge sample size of 5 data points)

What a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal.

You are having a very tough time. Have you considered quitting? Maybe follow archery instead?

Clown.
U mad?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I disagree, I think he visibly takes another step and Snyder realizes that and still plays him around 34 minutes a game and plays him as the main focus of the offense. He's able to get more open shots and is better at finishing around the rim. Takes around 17 shots to average 25. If he raises his EFG to 55%, and his FT% to 85%, all on the same amount of shots, its up to 21.5 PPG, if he takes 17.5 shots at that efficiency (1.5 more) and 2 more free throws, he's at 25 PPG

I do think your scenario is much more likely, but I'm making a bold prediction :)

Currently he's at 24.4/7.6/4.2 shooting 18 (17.5 predicted) FGA, 6.6 (8.0 predicted) FTA, and 50 eFG% (55% predicted, will improve when 3p starts falling) 97% FT (will decrease)

Pretty early but my BOLD prediction is actually pretty good.

I predict the jazz will stumble into the playoffs as a 5 seed. They will upset #4 Oklahoma in the first round. They will upset #1 Spurs in the second round and defeat #3 Clippers in the WCF.

The Jazz will be slated to meet the Toronto Raptors in the finals. The Raptors will win the East after Lebron James sits out the remainder of the 2017 season in protest of the US election results. Before a single finals game is played Canada will seal its border in an attempt to stop the flood of immigrants and refugees from the war torn United States. The Jazz players can't get to Canada, the Raptors players can't leave. The Finals are never played. Hayward leaves for Real Madrid in July.

CycyUn5UUAI-K8t.jpg:large

Kind of an intresting chart since a lot of people predicted Hayward would average more assist w/ Hill coming to the team. It seems the opposite happens when they both play together. Hayward becomes a much more pure scorer when paired with Hill.

This team looks better than I ever imagined initially. So here goes (aiming low as to avoid ridicule down the line), we make the playoffs and win our first round, something we haven't done since 2009/2010, and Jerry Sloan.

This team looks better than I ever imagined initially. So here goes (aiming low as to avoid ridicule down the line), we make the playoffs and win our first round, something we haven't done since 2009/2010, and Jerry Sloan.
Not bold

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

We win the second round?
Ya, that's more like it.

My realistic (not bold) prediction for the jazz before the season began was that they would get the #4 seed (behind gs, spurs, and clipps) and homecourt advantage and win the first round match up.

(Then lose in the 2nd round)

Oh and Hayward is now averaging 26 ppg when Hill plays.

I've been trying to look at per 100 possession stats for Hayward today, cos I thing he gets a bit cheated by our pace.

He is virtually even with Griffin, Wiggins and McCollum. Well clear of Paul George ;)

George Hill is slightly higher, about even with LeBron.

I've been trying to look at per 100 possession stats for Hayward today, cos I thing he gets a bit cheated by our pace.

He is virtually even with Griffin, Wiggins and McCollum. Well clear of Paul George ;)

George Hill is slightly higher, about even with LeBron.

Bruh is straight up crutching fools. Inside game an midrange is tight. It is like the guy can not miss. He gonna get dat 3 point shot down at 42% an when he does look out it is 25 26 points per night.