What's new

Your bold prediction for the season (2016-2017)

The Jazz are now just three games behind the 3 seed Clippers despite being so banged up and the Clips having gotten out to a fast start. Can close this to 2.5 games tonight.

The Jazz are now just three games behind the 3 seed Clippers despite being so banged up and the Clips having gotten out to a fast start. Can close this to 2.5 games tonight.

Can't catch a break with the competition, they are all pulling out clutch wins. Lets hope it does not matter in the long run.

My bold prediction for the season: 24 games in, the Jazz's offensive ranking will be higher than their defensive ranking.

Probably completely unrealistic.

Nope

Hill and Johnson's usage will be higher than Ingles/ Neto/ Johnson/ Mack's
Lyle's usage will be higher than Booker's

Usage is zero sum, Hayward's will fall from 25.7 to 23.5-24.5. His minutes will drop from 36.2 to 34-35. His efficiency will go up. His assists will go up. He'll score 18-20.

His usage raised and he averaged 22 like I predicted.

Wow just scanned through and there were a lot of swings and a misses. 90% of these were wrong but here are some that could still come true or did come true:

We will **** on the Spurs in the playoffs

Quin Snyder will be COY.
bonus prediction: Dennis Lindsey will be 2nd for GMOY behind Danny Ainge who will make some mega trade and put C's in contention.

Gobert will win DPOY.

jazz gonna play in the western conference finals

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

hayward will be an allstar

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Said it before, will say it again. Hayward 25/5/5 largely on improved efficiency.
Pretty close a little too bold but close enough

Think Johnson gets in top 8 rotation almost immediately
He will torch most teams backup at either SG or SF or PF

Hayward shoots 43% from 3 on 5 attempts per game.
Close enough

Joe Johnson hits a game winning shot this year

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Burks gets lost in the shuffle and spend the season trying to find the bits and pieces of his body that have broken off

jazzfanzers will cheer Exum as an up-and-coming future all-star backed up the next game by lamenting him being on the roster and demanding a trade/cut. At least 10 times.
This team looks better than I ever imagined initially. So here goes (aiming low as to avoid ridicule down the line), we make the playoffs and win our first round, something we haven't done since 2009/2010, and Jerry Sloan.
We win the second round?

Wow just scanned through and there were a lot of swings and a misses. 90% of these were wrong but here are some that could still come true or did come true:

Close enough
Did Johnson hit a game winning shot? I know he has hit clinchers, but any buzzer beating walk offs?

Gobert goes to the 6th man role as the jazz end up starting Faors and Lyles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

glozell-lmao-o.gif

Close enough

Since you're in a historical mood, you should know there is at least one more prediction thread where everybody predicted total number of wins.

Since you're in a historical mood, you should know there is at least one more prediction thread where everybody predicted total number of wins.

That is the one I was trying to find but I gave up. There is the one about western conference records but that looked boring to dig through.

Did Johnson hit a game winning shot? I know he has hit clinchers, but any buzzer beating walk offs?

I kind of assumed he had but I guess you are right. Although I did say things that still could happen. Off the top of my head I think Gobert might be the only one to hit a game winner?

New bold prediction Joe hits a game winner for us in the playoffs.

I kind of assumed he had but I guess you are right. Although I did say things that still could happen. Off the top of my head I think Gobert might be the only one to hit a game winner?

New bold prediction Joe hits a game winner for us in the playoffs.
Hood hit a game winner iirc. (I was at that game in a suite. Vs dallas)