What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Lol, I’m about 1.5 hours from Delaware.

If you ever wanna come up, let me know bro.

I’m assuming you’re in Wilmington or Dover?

Im in the most boring city ever. Newark, DE. I might head north next weekend. Ill let you know. I could possibly meet you in the middle.

Im in the most boring city ever. Newark, DE. I might head north next weekend. Ill let you know. I could possibly meet you in the middle.

Yeah the middle ain’t happening. Sorry bro. My wife has major work stuff going on starting Thursday so I’m solo with three under age 5 from Wednesday night to Friday night.

School ends for me on 6/25 and my wife’s work crap ends Wednesday, 6/26 I think, or maybe the 27th, I forget...so any time after that is cool.

Yeah the middle ain’t happening. Sorry bro. My wife has major work stuff going on starting Thursday so I’m solo with three under age 5 from Wednesday night to Friday night.

School ends for me on 6/25 and my wife’s work crap ends Wednesday, 6/26 I think, or maybe the 27th, I forget...so any time after that is cool.

Ill be here until the 29th. Ill hit you up if I make it that far up. I dont need to go north anytime soon but I might anyways. Im going to get pretty bored down here. I need to go to the Chinese Embassy but ill probably go to the DC one since it is closer. But maybe ill change my mind and go to the NYC one and take a coastal drive.

Ill be here until the 29th. Ill hit you up if I make it that far up. I dont need to go north anytime soon but I might anyways. Im going to get pretty bored down here. I need to go to the Chinese Embassy but ill probably go to the DC one since it is closer. But maybe ill change my mind and go to the NYC one and take a coastal drive.

Let me know when you’re thinking because DC traffic can be a nightmare as can our weekend shore traffic.

Let me know when you’re thinking because DC traffic can be a nightmare as can our weekend shore traffic.

Ill try to do it on a weekday. My guess is either direction I go will be a traffic nightmare, DC and NYC are not great places to drive in my experience.

It’s better than DFaves 21.8%. I realize there’s a significant drop off defensively but this team needs a respectable threat from outside from the 4 position.

Yep and they also just need someone who can put the ****ing ball in the basket a lot and do it efficiently. Randle checks those boxes as well.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

wow i thought he was like 28-30 % range. I totally agree that with his playmaking ability and physical presence would be great

And i love his attitude, work ethic, and especially his motor. Dude work hard as **** on the court.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app