What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

I talked with someone tonight who knows DL personally. Like, he was part of the staff. And he said unequivocally, that DL is a complete *******. Rude to his wife. Rude to the staff. Just a dick. And supposedly, all the local media know some horror stories, but obviously they don't report on it in order to keep the doors open for access.

I've always been a believer in DL. But now, I'm not so sure. Sad.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I talked with someone tonight who knows DL personally. Like, he was part of the staff. And he said unequivocally, that DL is a complete *******. Rude to his wife. Rude to the staff. Just a dick. And supposedly, all the local media know some horror stories, but obviously they don't report on it in order to keep the doors open for access.

Name the guy who said that. Otherwise it’s baseless slander with zero evidence to support it

Yeah, right......

I’m so tired of it... but everyone who is wrong is pretty sure they are right... I’m just gonna let people be wrong from now on.
The **** is confusing some times. Thanks for clearing it up.

I could of sworn there was added value for nonguaranteed guys with low remainders in the past in terms of trade value. Maybe they eliminated that loophole in the latest CBA.

Regardless, thanks.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I mean, if the guy is just rude, who cares?