What's new

Youtube videos to pass the time. Add some good ones.

I dunno why, but lately I've been watching a bunch of closeup magic/card trick videos. This guy has such an amazingly unique style. (The video was posted in 2008, so it's not the highest quality. Worth it anyway.)

I feel like my recommendation got buried under some trash. I think "That Chapter" youtube channel is worth a watch.

This is one of his more viewed videos.

I've also watched a bunch of stuff from Gas Station Encounters (no @Wes Mantooth not THOSE kinds of encounters).

Fun relatively short videos from a pair of gas stations that take shoplifting VERY seriously and have a **** ton of high quality cameras set up. The narrator, whose parents own one of the gas stations, is decently funny.

They tend to drop some f bombs and such when confronting the thieves so language warning.

I've also watched a bunch of stuff from Gas Station Encounters (no @Wes Mantooth not THOSE kinds of encounters).

Fun relatively short videos from a pair of gas stations that take shoplifting VERY seriously and have a **** ton of high quality cameras set up. The narrator, whose parents own one of the gas stations, is decently funny.

They tend to drop some f bombs and such when confronting the thieves so language warning.

I've watched a few of those, too. Not too shabby, but kind of repetitive.

I've watched a few of those, too. Not too shabby, but kind of repetitive.
Yeah, once you've seen him call someone a "slippery snake" in three different videos you've pretty much seen it all.