What's new

Youtube videos to pass the time. Add some good ones.

I though this was pretty good. Obi Wan Kenobi vs Darth Vader reimagined.

Here's the original for comparison.

And the reimagined scene

Way better.

Love Norm MacDonald. Love him. In the days following his death, I'm not even exaggerating, I was binging youtube videos of him and just balling. He's one of my favorite comedians of all time.

Dead hookers in the trunk is something I reference constantly in times and places where it's not appropriate and people don't know what I'm talking about or why I'm saying weird **** about dead hookers. I was car shopping for an old Crown Victoria (didn't end up buying one) but at one car dealership I asked the guy how many dead hookers did he figure I could fit in that trunk and he was basically done with me.

Last edited:
Love Norm MacDonald. Love him. In the days following his death, I'm not even exaggerating, I was binging youtube videos of him and just balling. He's one of my favorite comedians of all time.

Dead hookers in the trunk is something I reference constantly in times and places where it's not appropriate and people don't know what I'm talking about or why I'm saying weird **** about dead hookers. I was car shopping for an old Crown Victoria (didn't end up buying one) but at one car dealership I asked the guy how many dead hookers did he figure I could fit in that trunk and he was basically done with me.
He was my guy. I loved him.

The world lost a special person.

I don't think I'm revealing anything that anyone who might have cared wouldn't have already found, but whatever. I enjoy these.

Me too.

He's the first famous person who's death shook me. The guy was special.

My favorite movie growing up was Dirty Work.

My go to line is "son of a bitch bastard."

Last edited:
All of this guy's stuff is great. My favorite of his myriad channels is "Into the Shadows" about really dark **** in history. This one is a bit lighter, tho.

Last edited:
All of this guy's stuff is great. My favorite of his myriad channels is "Into the Shadows" about really dark **** in history. This one is a bit lighter, tho.

Something else this guy did popped up on my recommendations recently. I'll give this a shot!

I just found out, reading the comments(on a different copy of this clip), that no original copy of the letter had ever been found. There is a confirmed letter by Ballou, to his wife at same time period, and it’s much more mundane. And I thought that was one of the best moments of that Burn’s doc. Now I’m disappointed to learn that, as I was proud that he was from RI….

I see the earliest copy appears in 1868. The NPS, on its Manassas National Battlefield site, still maintains a full page devoted to Ballou’s “last letter”. I guess not disproven to be written by Sullivan Ballou, but seems unlikely.

Last edited: