What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Lol I cant take this serious. Your joking right
I'm dead serious. I don't know how long you have been a Jazz fan, but there aren't that many guys who are good AND love being a Utah Jazz player.

Mitchell, Ingles, Gobert, Korver and Crowder are good players on bargain deals who fit what we need and also love being Jazz men.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm dead serious. I don't know how long you have been a Jazz fan, but there aren't that many guys who are good AND love being a Utah Jazz player.

Mitchell, Ingles, Gobert, Korver and Crowder are good players on bargain deals who fit what we need and also love being Jazz men.

U have lost all your credibility with this. Pmsl

Everything is about LA because of that agent connection to LBJ.

If AD comes out this summer and demands LA, the Lakers dont have to send as much. And Boston won't send Tatum for one year of AD.

If I'm NOLA, I demand Kuzma and do it now. He is the best player LA can get in my opinion.

Even then... let's say Boston won't do Tatum... they will still offer picks, Brown, and other stuff. LA isn't going to send Kuzma and lose out on Lebron/AD. They have a 2-3 year window with Lebron... maybe it's shorter.

There is also the chance of the darkhorse suitor that says they will take the chance on a one year run and thinks they can retain him.

Unless LA does 3 unprotected firsts (2019, 2021, 2023) and Ingram, Kuzma, Hart, Wagner I don't do the deal. I ask for it all... except maybe Ball because I think he sucks and his dad's a moron.

It might be wise for them to see the writing on the wall, but I don't think they lose a lot by waiting... Boston has had a boner for AD forever... I think they would throw Tatum in there and hope to convince AD that is the best chance to win. If AD gets to FA in 2020 Lebron is starting his age 36 season... tough to think long-term that is his best pairing.

I think LA wants to add in FA and then make their best AD offer. They need another piece with that group imo. Maybe they get desperate and make the "everything we got offer" and I'd probably do that if I was NO.

Houston pretty much sent the cash to Chicago to pay for the buyout. Melo will probably be in LA by the end of the week.

I wonder who LA trades. Wagner? Zubac?

Cut Bonga, Svi, or Beasley.

Zubac is playing, too early to trade Wagner.

Even if we get a guy like Beal or Harris or AD, we still need high quality, affordable role players like Ingles, Jae and Korver.

Beal and Harris aren't in the same stratosphere as AD..... No one on the jazz roster is no where near AD as a player either..... Do u realise AD is in same group as LeBron KD and Steph.

Beal and Harris aren't in the same stratosphere as AD..... No one on the jazz roster is no where near AD as a player either..... Do u realise AD is in same group as LeBron KD and Steph.
I am aware, but there is something you are missing - Mitchell and Gobert want to be here and those guys would be necessary to get AD. One year of AD isn't worth the sacrifice of Mitchell or Gobert.

Interesting... wonder what they are looking for. I like Hart obvi... I think the Jazz like Wagner but might be misremembering rumors.
I wonder if LA is just looking for any kind of draft considerations and even a little bit of savings for next year. If Wagner can't find the floor now, how will he when they get good?

I wonder if LA is just looking for any kind of draft considerations and even a little bit of savings for next year. If Wagner can't find the floor now, how will he when they get good?

They are kinda stacked at PF... not sure he is a center... but I see what you are saying I guess. I would think they'd move Bonga, Svi, or just buyout Beasley... I mean you really gonna have Ingram, Kuz, Bron, Beas, and Carmelo.

Outside shot he ends up in NO. they need players.

I am aware, but there is something you are missing - Mitchell and Gobert want to be here and those guys would be necessary to get AD. One year of AD isn't worth the sacrifice of Mitchell or Gobert.

You said Ingles, Crowder, and korver doe.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app