2020 Presidential election

babe

Perhaps our resident physician can examine the Newsweek op-ed. In the meantime, here is one critique:

The author of the above critique:

You are as dependable as Old Faithful, spouting off predictably in compliance with your intolerant world views, the religion du jour of "The Resistance" or the "The Grand Cause". You actually believe your **** smells good, and can't sink yourself deep enough in it as required for achieving your Nirvana. but you try.

I worry more about a government and court system hitched to progressive dictates than any real consevative. Please note, all the repressive regimes in history have been Statist-centered. Whether Islamic, Christian, or any kind of ideologue. But modern Progressives have been far above the crowd as the worst so far.

And that is because modern Progressives have grown out of colonial powers and false political pretended ideologies that are really just used to divide and conquer the aborigines the world over.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
We all know you are a good ol' boy just gettin' along in this world.

to you, and to determined believers in a false societal and political current context, I am the definition of everything bad.

I'm not perfect at it, but nobody can be perfect in conforming to any ideal or definition of anything. To be "human" is to be inconsistent, and thank God we are, sometimes.

But believe me, I try to be that kind of "bad".
I don't think you are bad. Just out of touch with reality. Big difference

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

babe

I disagree with AOC on nearly everything that comes out of her mouth but she was dead on here.

She does represent a large segment of the young barfly chic reflexive diss on men generally.

I tell ya, gotta be carefully trying to pick a chic nowadays. I mean, it's always been a dangerous thing to do, but there is a distinct set of ready believers for any distressed chic who thinks she can control men, any man just wants to laugh at her, or say anything at all. Let alone be crude about it.

Gotta be worth ten percent to Biden.3

Well, less the twenty percent of us who are just tired of the schtick.

babe

I fully acknowledge being intolerant of selling snake oil as medicine.
snake oil does have medical uses.

MS patients have been treated with venoms in hopes of alleviating a misdirected immune response. Low doses, carefully monitored, produces antibodies to neurotoxin substances.

Last edited:

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
This would of course be your first choice of explanations because it relieves you of any necessity to review your take on reality.
See it's funny how out of touch you are. You think there are "takes" on reality.
Nah, for me there is just reality. Then there is make believe for you.

Red

You are as dependable as Old Faithful, spouting off predictably in compliance with your intolerant world views, the religion du jour of "The Resistance" or the "The Grand Cause". You actually believe your **** smells good, and can't sink yourself deep enough in it as required for achieving your Nirvana. but you try.
Hahaha. You snorting Clorox, or what?

silesian

You think trump created jobs? He fired more people than he hired lol

1.4 million new unemployed. If a company waits 6 months after the pandemic to lay you off, the job is probably not coming back (at least anytime soon). The earlier job losses are more likely to bouce back with economic activity.

But yeah, all Democrats are lazy and all Republicans are hard working 'Mericans. I love narratives with zero factual basis. But they are insecure and need something to

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Losing jobs, then getting some of them back, is far from creating. Oh and the president has very little to do with this. I think the jobs thing has always been one of the dumbest things, either pro or con, for a presidential claim.
It's like people think the president is personally hiring each newly employed person.

Jazz4ever

1.4 million new unemployed. If a company waits 6 months after the pandemic to lay you off, the job is probably not coming back (at least anytime soon). The earlier job losses are more likely to bouce back with economic activity.

But yeah, all Democrats are lazy and all Republicans are hard working 'Mericans. I love narratives with zero factual basis. But they are insecure and need something to
The latest wave of layoffs will be getting a raw deal too as the $600 unemployment booster is ending. They're going to have to get right back out there, taking anything available.

babe

See it's funny how out of touch you are. You think there are "takes" on reality.
Nah, for me there is just reality. Then there is make believe for you.

See, how strange it seems to you that people could do "takes" on reality.

I think I realized, by the time I was five or six if not years before, that people don't see things alike.

For example, Jonah, who impressed me as a chess player some years ago, believes Trump is childish..... not that he does something childish once in a while, but that the characterization is generally valid in large measure.

Of course there is something self-existing about the universe and all the various kinds of things the happen..... that we do. or that we observe. And of course, even cows demonstrate a pretty good comprehension of that reality. Uncomplicated by philosophy or imagination.

See....... grass..... eat. And there's water here......

The question I was addressing was your level of interpretation of that reality..... the characterization you impose on the scene. Humans are distinguished from the animals by such considerations. There been a lot of people across the world throughout history who have had little use for sophistication and little need for much more to consider than the cows do. But we have always done it anyway, in spades.

The British higher education indoctrination would have us believe that they are the smart folks who know savages when they see them, and have perversely taught that they are entitled...... something akin to the Divine Right of Kings or even the noble right of prima nuptum as portrayed in Brave Heart...... to have their way.

Today's progressives and/or cartelists are intellectually characteristic as the same sort of presumptive arrogance. People like our Kicky are pretty smart, but rather than take the point I make, prefer to mock it and dismiss it. Kicky knows what he is doing.

I think you are like putty in the hands of persuasive people supported by a line of thought pervasively spread by our schools and media.

Like most peasants huddled under the Castle walls, there's a simple utility for paying homage to the King, and very strong incentives in terms of survival, even disincentives like starvation or prison or meager subsistence, for playing the smart mouth or agitator against the reality of your existence. Most people don't have the means or ability to question authority like that. They just resign themselves to what is, immediately, the circumstance of their lives.

I don't see Kicky's sort of intellect in you, but you make a fairly good sidekicky.