What's new

2020 Presidential election

If he loses, I fully expect Don Sr. to run again in 2024.

Don Sr will most likely have severe health problems by 2024. I also wouldn’t put it past prosecuting him. The SDNY is licking its chops. And quite honestly, he deserves it. I’m not worried about him ever running again. I am worried that trump imitators will continue to use Fox News and other media to hurt the Biden administration and continue to exacerbate problems relating to covid, the economy, and Race.

Personally, Id like to see donald, Sessions, and Nielsen tried for crimes against humanity. Child separation as an Immigration policy shouldn’t ever be used as a deterrent nor as a way to satisfy someone’s sadism to abuse children. Find a better way to deal asylum seekers.

Personally, Id like to see donald, Sessions, and Nielsen tried for crimes against humanity. Child separation as an Immigration policy shouldn’t ever be used as a deterrent nor as a way to satisfy someone’s sadism to abuse children. Find a better way to deal asylum seekers.

It is interesting to have your post about Obama and how he was so great and then have this post as it also fits Obama to a T. I mean he was the original separator and cage builder.

The hunkering down in the bunker are resorting to cannibalism. Seeing lindsey graham lose next month will truly be joyous. It’ll make this win so much sweeter.

Seriously, out of curiosity I checked estimated bird kill numbers per year due to different causes.... while wind turbines kill estimated 250k birds it pales in comparing to birds killed by cars ( 215mil) or when they crash into windows of the buildings ( 620mil).... but the biggest bird killler is our pet cats... they usually kill around 2.6 bil birds every year.
To summarize - mister self proclaimed second most popular person in USA is full of **** like always.

Seriously, out of curiosity I checked estimated bird kill numbers per year due to different causes.... while wind turbines kill estimated 250k birds it pales in comparing to birds killed by cars ( 215mil) or when they crash into windows of the buildings ( 620mil).... but the biggest bird killler is our pet cats... they usually kill around 2.6 bil birds every year.
To summarize - mister self proclaimed second most popular person in USA is full of **** like always.
Too be perfectly honest, feral cats are a huge huge problem. And not just here, but all over the world.

How do I get a job counting bird carcasses?

Honestly birds need to be killed somewhat. At least around where I live they are thriving big time. So many people with bird feeders in their yards (we have one) and their natural predators for the most part can't live very well in urban environments (foxes, coyotes, snakes, bobcats, weasels, etc).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Apparently you don't know what the word "never" means. So you go on a long, unrelated rant about...who the hell knows and who the hell cares.

It makes sense that three lines is long to you. I bet your wife tells you it's 8 inches, too.

It is interesting to have your post about Obama and how he was so great and then have this post as it also fits Obama to a T. I mean he was the original separator and cage builder.

Cage builder, yes. Progressive blogs regularly called Obama the Deporter-in-Chief.

Family separator, no. Children were separated from non-family adult companions at times, but not from families. That was the Trump Administration's spice to the sauce.

Too be perfectly honest, feral cats are a huge huge problem. And not just here, but all over the world.

IDK, birds suck ***. Cats at least also kill mice and other rodents. Birds are just loud and **** all over everything. I'd rather mother earth transtion from birds to bats.