What's new

2020 Presidential election

One of Trump’s reelection challenges is a revolt from prior allies and many fellow Republicans, including groups such as the Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump. When asked if she still considers herself a Republican, Fiorina said, “The honest answer is, I don’t know, because I do not see myself in the current Republican party.” Biden is the likely beneficiary.

Fiorina, who ran against Trump as a Republican in 2016, endorsed Biden earlier this year. “In the Trump Republican party, it’s all about Trump,” she said at Yahoo Finance’s All Markets Summit. “We are not asked, as citizens of this country, to pledge allegiance to a party, and we’re certainly not asked to pledge allegiance to a president. We’re asked to pledge allegiance to the flag and to the Constitution.”

Biden’s top priority, she says, should be ending the partisan hostility Trump loves to stoke: “Unifying the country is hugely important. One of the reasons I endorsed him is he is seen as someone who has been willing to reach his hand across the aisle and work in a bipartisan fashion. The only way you solve problems in business or in politics is by working with other people, some of of whom you may not agree with all the time.”

Also important: More stimulus spending, to help end the coronavirus recession. Addressing income inequality. Supporting small businesses under intense pressure amid coronavirus.

Thoughts on this comparison? @colton

Trump is one of the least pious people I can think of.
Shouldn't be compared to any revered religious figures.

So idiotic. Mike lee is simply suckling at the teat and sniffing the farts and saying they smell like roses

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Trump is one of the least pious people I can think of.
Shouldn't be compared to any revered religious figures.

So idiotic. Mike lee is simply suckling at the teat and sniffing the farts and saying they smell like roses

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lee is a hack. It’s not about disagreeing with him politically, it’s him basically doing anything to cozy up to his bosses.

Would love to see him get primaried by someone who isn’t a tool.

Mike Lee is such an *******. How does someone like that get elected? Well, it seems there aren't too many respectable politicians in this state. I'm a liberal but I give Romney credit for opposing Trump. It took balls to be the only Republican Senator to vote for impeachment.

As a practicing member and follower of Christ, this is deeply offensive.

Captain Moroni, for those who may not know, was a hero of epic proportions. He dedicated his life to uniting his people and fighting against their enemies.

To compare the bone spur to him is beyond the pale. When the Don has the chance to unite, he divides. When he has the chance to fight for us, he fades. (Helsinki anyone?)

To use the comparison as a type of dog whistle to signal divine (or church) approval is blasphemous. Imo
Thoughts on this comparison? @colton

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app

As a practicing member and follower of Christ, this is deeply offensive.

Captain Moroni, for those who may not know, was a hero of epic proportions. He dedicated his life to uniting his people and fighting against their enemies.

To compare the bone spur to him is beyond the pale. When the Don has the chance to unite, he divides. When he has the chance to fight for us, he fades. (Helsinki anyone?)

To use the comparison as a type of dog whistle to signal divine (or church) approval is blasphemous. Imo

Sent from my CPH1907 using JazzFanz mobile app
I don’t know a thing about this but Captain Moron does seem a pro po. Just my 2 cents.