What's new

2020 Presidential election

So Bernie the Rat is basically done for. Though Biden is like Obama and will get absolutely nothing done at least we still have our America.

All fifteen of her supporters have got to be pretty sad and confused right now.

LOL - pretty simple - she heard Biden was going to select a female VEEP.

3 months ago she was a far left darling and Bernie's heiress apparent.

Now reality has set in and she's looking for a job.

Not a shock to be honest - she has all the window dressing (young, attractive, ex-military) and zero substance.

Can't wait to see what Jimmy Dore thinks of his dreamboat today.

LOL - pretty simple - she heard Biden was going to select a female VEEP.

3 months ago she was a far left darling and Bernie's heiress apparent.

Now reality has set in and she's looking for a job.

Not a shock to be honest - she has all the window dressing (young, attractive, ex-military) and zero substance.

Can't wait to see what Jimmy Dore thinks of his dreamboat today.

So not true! She can also play the ukulele and sing.

What we're arguing about are two different things. You're arguing whether parties can change or evolve. I'm arguing that no more than two parties can exist in our political system because of the way our Constitution was written.

'm saying is that our Constitution actually prevents more than two political parties from existing. What you seem to argue is that political parties can't evolve or that new political parties can't form. They have and will. Federalists, Your Whig argument actually supports mine, you just didn't recognize it. The Whig party was swallowed up by the Republican party. But our country's history shows that no more than two political parties can exist for a sustained amount of time because of the structure set forth by our Constitution.

Or do you think having more than just 2 parties is just a mental block that we need to "get over?" How do you suppose we "get over" this mental block seeing how we're over 200 years into this thing and never has there been a sustained 3rd party success?

Any new party is going to swallow up people from the old parties. The people have to come from somewhere.

I don't buy that the constitution is the reason for the situation we are in. There are many factors and this is an oversimplification

Well Tulsi Gabbard has dropped out and endorsed Biden. So much for @The Thriller ’s insistence on a third party run to help Russia. Unless the Russians want Biden to win. Or maybe they are doing this to provide cover for Tulsi so she can continue to operate from the inside.
Stole the words out of my mouth:

At a time of worldwide crisis we need to be increasingly on guard against Russian aggression. The last time we ignored it, it swung an election. We need to learn from history and find out why Putin wants Biden.

We may all be speaking Russian by this time next year.

Because, you know calling people cult members because of a political difference definitely isn't hateful or the definition of bigotry.

Go on jazzy. Let it all out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Trump really **** the bed on the initial phases of this Corona stuff but even now Democrats and doctors are praising him. Well besides the radical-left people who think the word China is racist. That's 100% proof that Trump is doing good work when calling someone racist for saying China is all CNN has.

Stole the words out of my mouth:

At a time of worldwide crisis we need to be increasingly on guard against Russian aggression. The last time we ignored it, it swung an election. We need to learn from history and find out why Putin wants Biden.

We may all be speaking Russian by this time next year.

you guys are weird. I’d be very skeptical of anything Glenn Greenwald says.

China flu is not bigoted or offensive. Neither is a Japan penis, Mexico body odor, Irish liver, Jewish thriftiness, German belligerence, black laziness, etc.

Why? Because Japan, Mexico, Irish, Jewish, German and black are not bigoted words.

Ugly stereotypes are okey dokey.

China flu is not bigoted or offensive. Neither is a Japan penis, Mexico body odor, Irish liver, Jewish thriftiness, German belligerence, black laziness, etc.

Why? Because Japan, Mexico, Irish, Jewish, German and black are not bigoted words.

Ugly stereotypes are okey dokey.
How the hell is calling a virus from China stereotypical? Lol what exactly is the stereotyping? Lolol China is a country not a person...

you guys are weird. I’d be very skeptical of anything Glenn Greenwald says.
Which part? The part where he said Tulsi is dropping out and endorsing Biden or the part that was clearly tongue-in-cheek? Also, when you say “you guys,” who is “you”?