What's new

2020 Presidential election

Great news!

Bye bye Steve! He can spend a lot more time with his klan now.

I think this is a signal for how the general is going to go. The Trumpers are going to lose. Trump is going to lose. The Senate is going to flip. Governor offices are going to flip to Dems.

Trump is going to be more beneficial to the Democratic party by being President for 4 years than he would have been had Hillary Clinton beat him in 2016.

I think this is a signal for how the general is going to go. The Trumpers are going to lose. Trump is going to lose. The Senate is going to flip. Governor offices are going to flip to Dems.

Trump is going to be more beneficial to the Democratic party by being President for 4 years than he would have been had Hillary Clinton beat him in 2016.

Well, King was under assault from his own party who pretty much stripped him and isolated him. It's possible he would have lost a general to a D as he was that toxic, so it keeps the seat firmly Republican.

The Senate is going to be very close and could end up being 50/50. If I were to guess, R's will pick up the Alabama seat as I don't think Jones will win again, but D's will pick up Arizona, Colorado, Maine and North Carolina. Montana is a nailbiter and the Georgia seats will be an interesting watch.

"They didn’t tell me that at all,” Trump said when pressed on whether the Secret Service ever asked him to go to the bunker for safety purposes during the protests. “But they said it would be a good time to go down, take a look, because maybe sometime you’re going to need it.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...UgqlYzWjPho7iZeASwVoKKf0AMKipSDWI6b1jn9iWjqUI

I can't believe he thinks the American people are that gullible.

Bad news (I live in IA-4), the guy who beat him ran on King not supporting Trump enough.

"They didn’t tell me that at all,” Trump said when pressed on whether the Secret Service ever asked him to go to the bunker for safety purposes during the protests. “But they said it would be a good time to go down, take a look, because maybe sometime you’re going to need it.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...UgqlYzWjPho7iZeASwVoKKf0AMKipSDWI6b1jn9iWjqUI

I can't believe he thinks the American people are that gullible.

What's to look at? Is he giving decorating tips? Maybe hiding some ramen in a drawer in case they don't have any?

People would find him more trustworthy if he could just tell the truth on small things. Just say that you were asked to go down in the bunker by SS as a precaution, nobody would doubt him. It's not even a big deal if there's a legitimate threat.

If you lie about the little things, you'll obviously lie about the big stuff. It's what I tell my kids whenever they try this kind of stuff.

What's to look at? Is he giving decorating tips? Maybe hiding some ramen in a drawer in case they don't have any?

People would find him more trustworthy if he could just tell the truth on small things. Just say that you were asked to go down in the bunker by SS as a precaution, nobody would doubt him. It's not even a big deal if there's a legitimate threat.

If you lie about the little things, you'll obviously lie about the big stuff. It's what I tell my kids whenever they try this kind of stuff.

SS. That’s ironic.

You knew this was coming. Trump is so predictable. And as a Democrat, I’m so happy Trump is picking this fight. Now Republicans can be asked if they support Trump or Mattis. And they’ll have to defend Trump. We’ve already exposed the pro life fallacy. I can’t wait to expose Republicans support the military fallacy.

My hope is that Mattis motivates others to speak out and for more establishment types to join the resistance.

You knew this was coming. Trump is so predictable. And as a Democrat, I’m so happy Trump is picking this fight. Now Republicans can be asked if they support Trump or Mattis. And they’ll have to defend Trump. We’ve already exposed the pro life fallacy. I can’t wait to expose Republicans support the military fallacy.

My hope is that Mattis motivates others to speak out and for more establishment types to join the resistance.

Trump takes credit for mad dog nickname. He lies about everything from critical to trivial.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...tics/james-mattis-mad-dog-nickname/index.html

November to January are going to be some trying months. Likely that COVID and normal wintertime illnesses are high. Daily wrangling of voter fraud and tweetstorms from a defeated incumbent rallying his base that America is being stolen from them. An economy still trying to bounce back with a predicted downturn in consumer spending. Sports playing in empty or nearly empty stadiums.

I don't celebrate New Years, but I'l happily cheer for 2020 exiting our lives December 31.

Soooooo Rudy had a slight meltdown on British TV today...

"Old Man Yells at Cloud" - more at .

I can't tell if he said 'sucked up' or the other variant at 0:26, but it really doesn't matter either way. Piers Morgan has been more favorable to Trump than pretty much any other UK commentator.

Last edited:
November to January are going to be some trying months. Likely that COVID and normal wintertime illnesses are high. Daily wrangling of voter fraud and tweetstorms from a defeated incumbent rallying his base that America is being stolen from them. An economy still trying to bounce back with a predicted downturn in consumer spending. Sports playing in empty or nearly empty stadiums.

I don't celebrate New Years, but I'l happily cheer for 2020 exiting our lives December 31.
Yup. Things get worse from here, not better. “Better” has to wait for a while. Who knows how long.

By February 2021, I hope we’re not feeling the same way about the outlook for the rest of that year as we were feeling by March 2020 about the prospects for the rest of this year.