What's new

2022 Free Agency Thread

We have zero way to get him… he gets a max or close to it still but they might use it to put some incentive stuff for games played.

****** deal… don’t care how ********d you get… don’t beat women.
I agree. If he actually hit a woman, that's shameful.

I’m all in on Queen… go give him a guaranteed two year minimum deal right now. Tell him he has a chance to start (you can lie a little). As a guy who hasn’t secured an nba check yet he will take it. Don’t overpay for House or Hernangomez… every year there are decent effort guys like Javonte Green. He can be that at a minimum.

Also Muscala was released by OKC. If we clear Royce I’d consider giving him BAE (he may require more than minimum). Backup center who can play a few minutes in big lineups with Rudy. Shot it well and is passable on defense.

Bridges wont get a max deal.

He beat a woman so bad she had to go to the hospital. The pictures will be on the internet soon. Then there is the whole posting lean on instagram thing. And his ties with gang affiliations.

He might still get paid decently, but no way it's a max.

He beat a woman so bad she had to go to the hospital. The pictures will be on the internet soon. Then there is the whole posting lean on instagram thing. And his ties with gang affiliations.

If true that he gets paid less now, I guess that works out from a basketball standpoint for Charlotte, although I assume he's going to be missing time.

Personally I would rather have my team be bad than take on a guy like that.

Didn’t know this… if you are going to be a knucklehead at least keep it quiet for a few weeks so you can sign for a billion dollars. Stuff makes me sick to my stomach… I’d be out on him.

If true that he gets paid less now, I guess that works out from a basketball standpoint for Charlotte, although I assume he's going to be missing time.

Personally I would rather have my team be bad than take on a guy like that.
He's also posted cryptic stuff that makes you think he's really going through a lot of **** mentally.

It's sad, these dudes who come from tough upbringings have trouble shedding that lifestyle and the trauma that comes with it. Not to make excuses for his actions.