What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Some popular mocks just suck like the most recent one on nbadraft.net
Where else will you find Cam and Walker at 12 and 13?
1683665788966.png

FYI...
1683665965804.png

It’s difficult for me to imagine Grady Dick busting at 9, so I have him pegged there. 16: I hope that one of Kobe Bufkin , Bilal Coulibali, Keyonte George, Jalen Hood-Schifino, or GG Jackson is available. 28: Dariq Whitehead.

In my view there’s a chance Amen could be the second best player in this draft. He could be a longer Ja
There's also a chance he can't shoot well enough to be a starter level player.

LOL at a longer Ja... even as bad of a shooter as Ja is... at 20 years old he was in the nba shooting 33.5% from three and 77.6 from the line... as a 19 year old he was 24 and 10 in college while shooting 36/81 from 3 and the line.

Amen put up 16 and 6 while shooting 23% from 3 and 65% from the line... as a 20 year old... against HS kids.

I am fine with him as a prospect but we need to calm the hell down... not nearly as good a prospect as Ja.

LOL at a longer Ja... even as bad of a shooter as Ja is... at 20 years old he was in the nba shooting 33.5% from three and 77.6 from the line... as a 19 year old he was 24 and 10 in college while shooting 36/81 from 3 and the line.

Amen put up 16 and 6 while shooting 23% from 3 and 65% from the line... as a 20 year old... against HS kids.

I am fine with him as a prospect but we need to calm the hell down... not nearly as good a prospect as Ja.
Ok now talk about defense.

Ok now talk about defense.
He has tools but is apparently a gambler and not like some lock down guy... Ja gets some steals too. I would project him to be a better defender but we have no idea.

He is still a good prospect but there is a reason he will go 4th or 5th where Ja was a no brainer second pick. The aren't similar level prospects imo.

He has tools but is apparently a gambler and not like some lock down guy... Ja gets some steals too. I would project him to be a better defender but we have no idea.

He is still a good prospect but there is a reason he will go 4th or 5th where Ja was a no brainer second pick. The aren't similar level prospects imo.
Amen is also guarding trash.

Amen is also guarding trash.
The stuff we actually know about Amen is smaller than the stuff we don't know about Amen. He's a good prospect but Ja was basically can't miss... 24/10 in college at a younger age than Amen.

All these folks saying he's an all-star even if he never learns to shoot are pretty wild.

I actually disagree with you on this. I think Ja is obviously a better shooter coming in, but I do think it is a fine comp. I think both of the twins will surprise you on shooting percentages in the next few years.

The stuff we actually know about Amen is smaller than the stuff we don't know about Amen. He's a good prospect but Ja was basically can't miss... 24/10 in college at a younger age than Amen.

All these folks saying he's an all-star even if he never learns to shoot are pretty wild.
You are sounding very cy-esque in these posts. Careful.