What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Identical twins are more different from one another then you are from PGAB. Not only are the writing voices identical, the delusional perspectives and irrational lashing out are as well. You basically admitted it in another thread as well.

I am not bothered by this charade, but I am a little concerned about your need to carry it out.
lol man you are stupid . I might be a dumbass to you, with out the box opinons. Fact is you just don't have enough brain power to understand my takes or you would not claim I am the delusional one. It is clearly the majority of homers that got it all wrong.
This imaginary PGAB or mia poster can kiss my ***, for all I know it's you that created him, so you would have someone to talk at.
Trying get rid of me I guess. I find no pleasure as a Jazz fan coming here, other than to harrass fools like you, and given the majority of fans on here that bash me seem to be very reluctant to deal in truth. Like your pathetic claims

What if Portland throws in #3.... and an extra pick or two. They have a pick they owe to Chicago but there is noise about them moving the NY pick or changing that protections on that.

Read an article on the Athletic on trades for the 4th pick and was shocked at how big I thought the overpay was for worse players than Lauri. Its just a team writer but just wonder how wild offers could get if no one decides to sell.

I wish we lost 4 more games. Would have been guaranteed a Thompson twin or Cam.

Not wrong, and this is why the NBA is a terrible league in terms of promoting the sport/competition. The incentive to win for the majority of teams is so poor compared to the incentive to lose.

He looks like he's not even trying... I mean that as a compliment. Such a smooth athlete.
I’ve never seen someone look like they might yawn doing 360 dunks. It’s legit nuts.

Seeing someone dunk in a gym against no one does nothing for me. Seeing someone get UP and/or dunk effortlessly is a different story.

Miller, whitmore and hendricks. I love all 3. Trade up if you can get one of those 3. I think miller will go 2nd. Whitmore will go top 5. Hendricks im praying slips, but i dont think so.

With the hiring of Winger in Washington... I think they are much more likely to blow that **** up and trade Beal. May still try and keep Kuzma and Zinger to preserve the asset... but I would bet some Beal rumors start up soon.

Houston seems like the obvious team if they are looking to win now as the reports suggest.
I think he has a no trade clause and a trade kicker, which makes trading him much harder.

What if Portland throws in #3.... and an extra pick or two. They have a pick they owe to Chicago but there is noise about them moving the NY pick or changing that protections on that.

Read an article on the Athletic on trades for the 4th pick and was shocked at how big I thought the overpay was for worse players than Lauri. Its just a team writer but just wonder how wild offers could get if no one decides to sell.

I guess I would understand it if they pulled the trigger on a deal like that. I would still be sick to lose Lauri just as he's just entering his prime and to set the timeline to being competitive again back a few years.

Last edited: