What's new

2023 NBA Draft Megathread

Alright, so after a few minutes of research, here’s what The Internet says about Scoot’s size:
-either 6’ 2” or 6’ 4” (this sounds like the shoes/without shoes discrepancy). Also bear in mind rounding
-190 to 200 pounds
-6’ 9” wingspan

Westbrook’s official measurements:
-6’ 2.25” without shoes, 6’ 3.5” with shoes (the same as 6’ 2” without and 6’ 4” with shoes when rounding)
-6’ 7.75” wingspan
-195 pounds

Sooo… sounds like they’re the same size if not an edge to Scoot.

Gleague has Scoot's measurements and lists him as 6'2" and 195 lbs.

I think Cam Whitmore is the guy that the Jazz should want to target the most. Hopefully, there’s a reasonable trade that can allow them to move up to get him. Think he’d be amazing to team up with Lauri & Kessler.
Ya the fit and the need is perfect

And measurements are supposed to be without shoes. Russ is 6’ 2” in that regard also.
Not sure that applies to G-League. We had a couple of short-time players a couple years ago who were 6-8 in the G-League, but 6-5 when they played with us.

I fully believe the jazz have intent on trading up for one of Walker or Whitmore. I think the jazz main needs are those two. We acquired all these assets, their thinking might be let’s use them.
Seems the most likely course. Thinking they'll make a play for 5 or 6. If we can w/o giving up Kessler, Lauri, or 9 (fat chance, but one can hope), I'm liking how we're looking going forward.

Anyone here knows what DA’s history for trading up as a GM?

I know he traded down to grab Tatum, but what about trading up?

Anyone here knows what DA’s history for trading up as a GM?

I know he traded down to grab Tatum, but what about trading up?

I don't think there's much of one in that regard. That said, I wouldn't put it past Ainge to pull the trigger on one to get someone he likes. Ainge is ruthless when he gets a bug up his arse.

I doubt it.. if we had wanted to move up we could have tanked ala Portland.

Also DA is very stingy with his draft picks I think we’ll stand pat.
Do you actually think the jazz actions at the trade deadline were those of a team trying to make the playoffs, then when we weren’t losing enough games with a month to go the jazz completely mailed it in when they were still in the running for the play-in. Don’t be an idiot.

Guys we shouldn’t upset @Saint Cy of JFC too much, there’s still a ways to go before the draft and he has connections and sources,,…

Cy, keep them coming bro, ..
Lol… Cys a big boy… he talks as much **** as anyone… if people want to talk **** back it comes with the territory.