What's new

2024 NBA Offseason

Actually think Quin might low-key hate him if he doesn't commit to learning the details of screen setting.

Possibly….I think every coach would be frustrated with that. Either that or they’re dumb. At least we know Quin would love Kessler’s ability in a heavy drop.

Also, I don’t think matters much but Kessler is from ATL so that’s a nice homecoming for him.

Following up on @Handlogten's Heros Ingram (redirect) idea….there are a lot of good landing spots for Ingram.

PHI
HOU
GSW
LAC (PG opt in and trade)
LAL
SAC
MIA
CLE

I think NOP would love both Kessler and Sexton. Might have some interest in Collins as well. I’m not sure the Ingram buyers have better immediate impact/cost effective talent to trade than us.

I wouldn't want to do trade just for the sake of it. Spurs did that with Dejounte and White and now is scrambling to find the PG to feed Wemby.

I think Kessler is one of those guys who could be extremely valuable to a contender and help teams win a chip like what White's done for the Celtics. Don't be the Spurs scratching their head and wondering why they sold him to the Celtics for pennies.

I wouldn't want to do trade just for the sake of it. Spurs did that with Dejounte and White and now is scrambling to find the PG to feed Wemby.

I think Kessler is one of those guys who could be extremely valuable to a contender and help teams win a chip like what White's done for the Celtics. Don't be the Spurs scratching their head and wondering why they sold him to the Celtics for pennies.
The Spurs are not scrambling.....

Spurs probably wouldn't have Wemby if they didn't trade off White and Dejounte.

Spurs probably wouldn't have Wemby if they didn't trade off White and Dejounte.
Spurs were good at tanking. Just look at how they got Duncan. Or like how Thunder managed to tank still with SGA on the team. Counterexample would be how teams just barely missed the playoffs for the 13th pick with a bunch of nobodies. Coach Sloan was very good at that. I think the Suns did that one year also.

They just picked Castle who is supposed to be a legit PG
What about him
His NBA comp is literally DedEx. Not a natural playmaker. More like a combo guard who's jack of all trades but expert at none. Not saying he can't develop but it's gonna take time

Spurs were good at tanking. Just look at how they got Duncan. Or like how Thunder managed to tank still with SGA on the team. Counterexample would be how teams just barely missed the playoffs for the 13th pick with a bunch of nobodies. Coach Sloan was very good at that. I think the Suns did that one year also.
I mean before selling off Murray/White they did have 2-3 purgatory years of losing in the lower half of the playin and having like a 42% win rate. They needed that bottom out I believe

Well, as things stand, they still don't have a legit playmaker on the team and would have to settle for Sochan at the PG...again
No they wouldn't settle for Sochan. They tried that for about a month and it obviously didn't work. By the end of the season it was Tre Jones and Vassell. They just added Castle and if they want to add a pg they will go after Tyus Jones or trade for one.

amen. murray isn't a winner. never has been.
I actually like him ok. Just like I like Ingram ok and Harris ok but these guys are worthless to our particular team at this particular time.

I want to tank but if not tank then I want a young stud (Jalen Williams ish) or a real star (Luka, Gianni's etc)

No half assed dumb **** moves with fringe all star dudes

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk