What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

Jazz just gonna keep getting better. The trolley is getting close to full speed. jazz are tied with the clippers right now for 3rd/4th place in the west.

Tonight:
Celtics (yuck) over spurs.
warriors vs thunder i have no idea what i want. Probably want the thunder to win.
Bulls over rockets
grizzlies over mavs

Jazz players performances :

Draft 2017 or equivalent (3 years in NBA) :

source : NBA_math twitter

I love those charts

Jazz players performances :

6-3 record and Conley, Ingles and Rudy haven't played nearly as good offensively as their capable. If we can ever get the offense firing on all cylinders, we're going to be really damn good.

Last edited:
Doing well and being 6 and 3 is our middle finger to the league scheduling process.

We're coming out ahead and beating good NBA teams and beating the schedule at the same time.

The Jazz are awesome.

You know I'm on board already.

If we cut down on turnovers we're going to be scary good. Right now we're near the bottom of the league in turnovers given up and because of that we're DEAD LAST in the NBA in field goal attempts per game. It's limiting our offense to only 101 PPG which is not representative of how good our offense can be. When we actually end a possession with a shot attempt we're good. We're 13th in the NBA in FG% and 5th in the NBA in three point FG%. If we cut into our turnover rate and add another 5-7 field goal attempts per game we can average somewhere in between 105 and 110 PPG rather easily. And that's with a top ranked defense that only gives up 97 PPG (which could drop a couple points as well if we're not turning it over). We could have a +10 to +15 point differential. That's an elite differential.

And I think we can cut down on the turnovers. I think a large portion of our turnover problem is coming from Bogdanovic and Conley being new to the offense and being so important to the offense. Once everyone gets comfortable with each other the offense should run more smoothly.

Why have we played the hardest beginning ****ing schedule in the NBA two years in a row?
The better question is why have we played the hardest schedule the last 3 years? Lol
If we cut down on turnovers we're going to be scary good. Right now we're near the bottom of the league in turnovers given up and because of that we're DEAD LAST in the NBA in field goal attempts
In Quin’s sophisticated offensive system, with as much passing as they do, the jazz will probably always be near the bottom in TO’s unfortunately.

The better question is why have we played the hardest schedule the last 3 years? Lol

There really is no reason. This year's schedule aside from the first 10 games is much, much more improved over the first half of the year over the last two.

You know I'm on board already.

If we cut down on turnovers we're going to be scary good. Right now we're near the bottom of the league in turnovers given up and because of that we're DEAD LAST in the NBA in field goal attempts per game. It's limiting our offense to only 101 PPG which is not representative of how good our offense can be. When we actually end a possession with a shot attempt we're good. We're 13th in the NBA in FG% and 5th in the NBA in three point FG%. If we cut into our turnover rate and add another 5-7 field goal attempts per game we can average somewhere in between 105 and 110 PPG rather easily. And that's with a top ranked defense that only gives up 97 PPG (which could drop a couple points as well if we're not turning it over). We could have a +10 to +15 point differential. That's an elite differential.

And I think we can cut down on the turnovers. I think a large portion of our turnover problem is coming from Bogdanovic and Conley being new to the offense and being so important to the offense. Once everyone gets comfortable with each other the offense should run more smoothly.
Would old-school rep

I'm a bit concerned about this Nets game coming up on a back-to-back. Hopefully, the Jazz can get a blowout early against the Ws and not come out flat against the Nets.

I'm looking for the Jazz to be about 30-10 after their first 40 games this year.

We are now all alone in second place. I have an irrational amount of confidence in this team. In every game this season at basically every point of each game i have felt like the jazz will win. I look at the roster and see so many good players. So much balance. Versatility. I think this team is much better than last years team. The only slight concern i have even had so far this season is conleys early struggles but even then i would remember the bricks of rubio and how the defenses defended him (or didnt in this case) and i still felt fine with conley. He is now playing how we expected him to.

Green, mudiay, and bojan have all been good pick ups. Green has been slightly disappointing overall but I have been a huge fan since the first time I saw him in a jazz uniform. Its so weird that he hasn't had a good career. He has the perfect size, length, athleticism and skillset for todays nba. I mean he is basically the perfect prototype player for todays game. 6 foot 9, 235 pounds, long, athletic, can shoot and handle. On paper he should be very good. Hoping the jazz can get him to his full potential.
Mudiay has been fantastic. Bojan is amazing. Conley is a big upgrade at point guard. Mitchell has made a leap. Royce is solid. Rudy is a monster. Quin is a great coach. Exum will be back soon for depth. Ingles will get there soon. Bradley is learning how to contribute and we are still winning.

This could be the year!