What's new

All Aboard the 2019-2020 Trans UJ Express Championship Trolley

Really tough stretch coming up, maybe the toughest of the whole season. Five games in eight nights, all on the road. Bucks, Pacers, Grizzlies, then Raptors and Sixers on a back to back, and our first game back home is against the Lakers. After this the schedule lightens up considerably and we should be favored in 9 of our remaining 11 games in December, and most of January is pretty favorable as well. We just need to survive these next 6 games...I'm hoping we can go at least 3-3 but even if we go just 2-4 I think we'll still be in good shape.

Really tough stretch coming up, maybe the toughest of the whole season. Five games in eight nights, all on the road. Bucks, Pacers, Grizzlies, then Raptors and Sixers on a back to back, and our first game back home is against the Lakers. After this the schedule lightens up considerably and we should be favored in 9 of our remaining 11 games in December, and most of January is pretty favorable as well. We just need to survive these next 6 games...I'm hoping we can go at least 3-3 but even if we go just 2-4 I think we'll still be in good shape.

Look, we know this stretch is coming and that we are likely to drop a few here. That won't stop the moron threads about "What is wrong with the Jazz!!!!" from people who want to complain rather than just watch basketball. This trip is BRUTAL. But at least it is only a week and not a month and a half of road games against the best in the NBA like we had last year.

So, now we have some sequence of:

Pistons (H), Bulls (A), Magic (A), Pelicans (A), Knicks (H), Hornets (H), Wizards (A), Nets (A), Pelicans (A) and Kings (H) [A month after last Conley try to return from injury, maybe a date for a return ?, Will it be earlier, will it be later ?]

It's time for a rising up in the western conference standings before entering a tougher month of:

Pacers (H), Warriors (A), Mavs (H), Rockets (H), Spurs (A), Nuggets (A), Blazers (A), Nuggets (H) [Last game before trade deadline], Blazers (H), Rockets (A), Mavericks (A), Heat (H) [Last game before asb], Spurs (H) and Rockets (H).

Anyway, it's time to get back in track, the train didn't die (maybe just left a ded body on the way, or some, depending of Snyder's wrath).

So, now we have some sequence of:

Pistons (H), Bulls (A), Magic (A), Pelicans (A), Knicks (H), Hornets (H), Wizards (A), Nets (A), Pelicans (A) and Kings (H) [A month after last Conley try to return from injury, maybe a date for a return ?, Will it be earlier, will it be later ?]

It's time for a rising up in the western conference standings before entering a tougher month of:

Pacers (H), Warriors (A), Mavs (H), Rockets (H), Spurs (A), Nuggets (A), Blazers (A), Nuggets (H) [Last game before trade deadline], Blazers (H), Rockets (A), Mavericks (A), Heat (H) [Last game before asb], Spurs (H) and Rockets (H).

Anyway, it's time to get back in track, the train didn't die (maybe just left a ded body on the way, or some, depending of Snyder's wrath).
The only outcome that I’d find at least tolerable is winning all of those games.

Team is just more enjoyable with Joe Ingles at the top of his game. Clarkson fills a need. Still think we need to add another big at some point. Ed Davis has been a total non factor so far.

What’s the [last game before we acquire Aron Baynes]?
12/28/2019 against the Clippers, I’d were being hopeful.

Get Tomic on the next flight to Phoenix Sky Harbor!

I predict that the jazz will be the 3 seed in 2 weeks.
The 3 seed is where i expected to finish the season at.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Nuggets vs rockets tonight. Someone has to lose.
Hoping the thunder beat the Mavs in OKC too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Jazz are now 21-12, the best record we've had through 33 games since Quin's been here. Last year at this point we were 16-17, two years ago we were 15-18.

Jazz are just 2 games behind Denver and LAC for the 2 seed, already tied with Dallas and just 1.5 games behind the Rockets.

Jazz are also favored to win in their next 11 games.

Now's the time to make a move.

Jazz are just 2 games behind Denver and LAC for the 2 seed, already tied with Dallas and just 1.5 games behind the Rockets.

NOICE! I had checked the score with a bit more than 5 minutes left and it looked like Dallas was up like 8. Surprised (and happy) to see they lost!

I’d add that they’re not heavily favored in more than a few of those games. Please don’t let the weak-kneed around here get their hopes too high.