What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

Archie Moses

This is something I recently stumbled upon and was surprised I didn't know about it. I was doing research last night on Spanish gold in the Wah Wah and House Mountain Ranges and then went down this rabbit hole. I could listen to LMH on YouTube for hours. She's done some incredible research that covers everything from UFOs to aliens to cattle mutilation.

Anyway, if you're on a drive or have an hour to listen to this video, I find it interesting enough that it's totally worth it.

Supposedly, in 1953, a UFO crashed near Garrison, UT. The crash site does raise questions on Google Earth. I'm not saying it happened, but I'm surprised this isn't more well known.

https://www.earthfiles.com/2005/11/...1953-ufo-crash-and-burial-near-garrison-utah/

Please expound.

Rosewell - I believe there were more than one craft discovered there too. The more I've researched Rosewell the more convinced I am that there was a UFO crash and the crafts, along with aliens were recovered. There are a lot of credible sources (to me) who witnessed something far different than weather balloons.

I could list a ton of alleged UFO crash recoveries from the Aztec, NM crash (I'm not sold on this) to 1967 Sudan Cube crash to the Russians, but I'm sure some of them are either hoaxes or not as credible. To me though, there are a lot of credible US military officials who's accounts make believing in UFOs well, not all that hard.

I've witnessed a UFO myself that 100% was not of this world (at least to my knowledge.)

Utah has a lot of UFO history if you're interested in learning about. I'm in Great Falls, MT right now and there's been a lot of cool UFO incidents that have happened around here and Helena too. There's just a lot of unexplainable **** that happens regarding UFOs. I believe.

Here's a cool breakdown of a UFO sighting near Beaver, UT.

Rosewell - I believe there were more than one craft discovered there too. The more I've researched Rosewell the more convinced I am that there was a UFO crash and the crafts, along with aliens were recovered. There are a lot of credible sources (to me) who witnessed something far different than weather balloons.

I could list a ton of alleged UFO crash recoveries from the Aztec, NM crash (I'm not sold on this) to 1967 Sudan Cube crash to the Russians, but I'm sure some of them are either hoaxes or not as credible. To me though, there are a lot of credible US military officials who's accounts make believing in UFOs well, not all that hard.

I've witnessed a UFO myself that 100% was not of this world (at least to my knowledge.)

Utah has a lot of UFO history if you're interested in learning about. I'm in Great Falls, MT right now and there's been a lot of cool UFO incidents that have happened around here and Helena too. There's just a lot of unexplainable **** that happens regarding UFOs. I believe.

Here's a cool breakdown of a UFO sighting near Beaver, UT.

Lmfao.

Read the comments, Copernicus.

I really don’t hope that’s the evidence you’re using to “prove” aliens exist.

No, not at all.

I like watching UFO videos on YouTube and remembered watching that one earlier this year. I'm not one of those guys that thinks everything he watches is true or even remotely true. There's a lot of crap videos on YouTube as well. That UFO resembles a lot like the one I saw, except it had blue and orange flames like reported by officer Lonnie Zamora about the craft he saw too.

That being said, it's really hard not to take incidents like Rosewell as anything but a cover up.

The most credible sources from high ranking military officials, astronauts, pilots, to US presidents speak of UFOs and aliens.

There's no way in hell we're alone. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited:
I saw a UFO while camping in the La Sal mountains near Moab. No ****. It was at night and the light moved around the the sky instantaneously, one minute in the north sky, the next in the west sky, etc. Me and my buddy stared at this multi-colored light for at least 10 minutes, including through our binoculars. It was awesome as hell.

The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

- Alan Moore

- Alan Moore
That's bs. It's exactly what George Orwell explained. Conspiracies have existed since before Julius Caesar was slain. It's very much a part of how we operate, how political entities take power. For example, how else would you describe the Covert Operations of the CIA? Yes, the world is choatic but corrupt governments make it even more so. Everyone, or at least those with no morals, is trying to get over on someone. That's how the capitalist system operates, trying to get an edge on the competition, and that always involves secrets and what is secretive behavior by more two or more parties -- voila, conspiracy. So, don't believe the crap about conspiracy being lunacy. Equating them is exactly what Orwell described when he was talking about euphemism and how its use prevents us from knowing the truth, especially the ugly and immoral sides of it. For instance, how can anyone believe that the government of the free and the brave, where truth and justice prevail circumvent the Constitution and kills its own President. It's just lunacy.

The likelihood that "life," as defined as loosely as you could in human terms, doesn't exist outside of earth in the universe is probably astronomically low. The likelihood said life has crash landed several times ONLY in rural areas on the 1/3 portion of Earth not under water is equally astronomically low.

The likelihood that "life," as defined as loosely as you could in human terms, doesn't exist outside of earth in the universe is probably astronomically low. The likelihood said life has crash landed several times ONLY in rural areas on the 1/3 portion of Earth not under water is equally astronomically low.

And yet, here we are.

The notion of life form taking the energy and time resources required by interstellar travel seems ludicrous. Almost any other explanation is more believable.

However, as nutty theories go, beliefs in alien landings/crashes is relatively harmless.
Occam's razor