Game Thread Apr 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-07-21

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Frustrating as hell.

Royce is back to playoff Royce where he is terrified to shoot.

Clarkson is being guard tight and he has no idea what to do. For some reason he has this idea that he has to get up shots no matter what and it's becoming extremely frustrating that he can't adjust.

Bogey is 6'8 for nothing on the boards.

Rudy should be throwing gatorade coolers in the lockerroom with how much ******** he had to put up with from his team this game. Constantly missing him wide open under the rim. Not getting back into the PNR fast enough to cover Paul. When Rudy sticks with Paul none of them are putting an *** into any Phoenix players.
Im awarding this, the post of the thread

themanknownassting

eh, there is more to rebounding than height. How many rebounds per game did yao average? How about shawn bradley? They are both taller than gobert so they should have averaged about 17 per game right? Was rodman over 7 feet tall? Was he a good rebounder?

That’s a good point. But when I see him under the basket and a smaller player out jumps him it pisses me off. I think like everyone else I expect our stars to be perfect.

LogGrad98

Contributor
If even 1 of our other three point shooters hit their normal averages we win this. Or if they actually get more shots for Joe Ingles, you know the best ****ing 3 pt shooter in the league? Yeah he shoots twice. I sure hope they learn to move the ball again at some point. Can't watch much more of this hero ball ****.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Do we start Ingles? I really think we are better with him as the starter. On offense at least
Yes.
I mean we have the best record in the league. We also have the biggest margin of victory. Now knowing those two things you would think that would mean we start fast.

I would be curious to know how often we have the lead after like 3 or 4 minutes. I bet it's not very often in comparison to our record. I think the starting lineup needs to change.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

themanknownassting

Yes.
I mean we have the best record in the league. We also have the biggest margin of victory. Now knowing those two things you would think that would mean we start fast.

I would be curious to know how often we have the lead after like 3 or 4 minutes. I bet it's not very often in comparison to our record. I think the starting lineup needs to change.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I do think it’s time Ingles starts

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz