What's new

Best Hamburger

Crown burger has the best fry sauce in the entire world.

I be drinkin dat ****

Making me want to go their even more now.

I like fry sauce, but tbh I like the fry sauce similar to training table sauce with bbq sauce instead of ketchup.

I'm not sure what Crown burger's sauce is like, but I'm up for finding out.

I think I may have already said this in this thread, but Crown Burger is my choice for best burger place in Utah. My wife on the other hand doesn't care for their signature, the Crown Burger, because she doesn't like pastrami. I love it. Their fries are great, best fry sauce in the state, and their onion rings might as well be deep fried crack. They have a pretty wide and varied menu as well. Best thing before a Jazz game was to park at Crown Burger, get dinner then walk to the Delta Center a block away. Good times.

@TM, Crown Burger fry sauce is more like thousand island dressing, but it is the best fry sauce IMO. I agree with training table fry sauce and make my own at home like they do, but I would eat Crown Burger's instead if I could duplicate it.

I think I may have already said this in this thread, but Crown Burger is my choice for best burger place in Utah. My wife on the other hand doesn't care for their signature, the Crown Burger, because she doesn't like pastrami. I love it. Their fries are great, best fry sauce in the state, and their onion rings might as well be deep fried crack. They have a pretty wide and varied menu as well. Best thing before a Jazz game was to park at Crown Burger, get dinner then walk to the Delta Center a block away. Good times.

@TM, Crown Burger fry sauce is more like thousand island dressing, but it is the best fry sauce IMO. I agree with training table fry sauce and make my own at home like they do, but I would eat Crown Burger's instead if I could duplicate it.

Also love the pastrami sandwich and the philly is pretty good at crown burger too...... of course im dippin all my sandwiches and burgers in that sweet nectar they call fry sauce, so everything there is good.

Yeah, ever Fuddruckers in Orem closed that's what I've had to do to really get my burger fix.

I did go there a few times. I liked it for a good basic burger. It didn't make enough of an impression on me to keep me going back though, either that or I'm a cheapskate and make my own if I can. If they are closed I guess I can't give them a second chance.

I really like smash burger

Artic Circle hamburgers are my go to burger. I'm sure I mentioned that earlier in this topic, but I seem to like them more than most people do so it's worth mentioning again and again until I die choking on one.

Last edited:
but I seem to like them more than most people do

This part is true.

Arctic circle burgers suck (though i like that they put the whitesauce on them with the ketchup)

AC has good ice cream, good fry sauce, and probably the best fish of any fast food place though

[Tagert'siangle Man;799780]So.... refresh me on what your favorite burger is.

TIA[/QUOTE]
Certainly not a burger from Crown Burger...err... Astro or Apollo Burger. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but I can think of dozen non-chain-like restaurants that make a hell of better burger.

Some other pretty good burger places along the lines of Crown would be JCW's and Scaddy's.

[Tagert'siangle Man;799780]So.... refresh me on what your favorite burger is.

TIA QUOTE]
Certainly not a burger from Crown Burger...err... Astro or Apollo Burger. Don't get me wrong, they're good, but I can think of dozen non-chain-like restaurants that make a hell of better burger.

Some other pretty good burger places along the lines of Crown would be JCW's and Scaddy's.

That doesn't answer the question.
Not what is not your favorite, the question is what "is" your favorite.

So how about the best way to stack a burger? One thing that ruins it for me is if they make the bun all soggy, or if they try to make it the tallest burger in the world. Like this:

images

images

2013-08-20-GBK_ChorizoRelish.jpg

Bigger does not automatically equal better. My jaw doesn't unhinge like a snake. This might look good in a picture, but this just isn't happenhing without a fork and knife, for me at least. It doesn't matter how many great things you cram on a burger if I can't get the ****ing thing in my mouth. I want a burger built in such a way that I can get all the goodies in each bite, not one where I have to take a mouthful of 2 inches of ground beef then a mouthful of lettuce pickle tomato onion and go back and forth till the damn thing is whittled down to eatable proportions. This usually rules out Carl's Jr, whose burgers I really don't like anyway. If it isn't smashable to a manageable size then for me it is a non-starter. I don't mind getting messy, but it can get ridiculous, and then it just isn't any fun anymore.

So how about the best way to stack a burger? One thing that ruins it for me is if they make the bun all soggy, or if they try to make it the tallest burger in the world. Like this:

images

images

2013-08-20-GBK_ChorizoRelish.jpg

Bigger does not automatically equal better. My jaw doesn't unhinge like a snake. This might look good in a picture, but this just isn't happenhing without a fork and knife, for me at least. It doesn't matter how many great things you cram on a burger if I can't get the ****ing thing in my mouth. I want a burger built in such a way that I can get all the goodies in each bite, not one where I have to take a mouthful of 2 inches of ground beef then a mouthful of lettuce pickle tomato onion and go back and forth till the damn thing is whittled down to eatable proportions. This usually rules out Carl's Jr, whose burgers I really don't like anyway. If it isn't smashable to a manageable size then for me it is a non-starter. I don't mind getting messy, but it can get ridiculous, and then it just isn't any fun anymore.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size]. Bigger is always better my friend. We have saying in my home village. The fatter they are the less disease.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];800008 said:
[size/HUGE] boobs [/size]. Bigger is always better my friend. We have saying in my home village. The fatter they are the less disease.

You're a cannibal?

Cool....

Very meh. Too thin to be juicy. Also too small in general. I have to order two burgers to fill me up when I go there.

Love their fries, though.

Never been impressed with in n out. They are relatively cheap which is their only redeeming quality. If you order the burger animal style it is alright, and well-done animal style fries are the only way to order the fries otherwise they taste like leftovers from school lunch.

Huh. Interesting. You're the first two duders from out of town that have not been fans of that place's burgers. It's good not great but most out of towners rave. Glow sticks and everything. See what I did there?