What's new

Breaking Bad (thread will have *spoilers*)

I like that he died in his lab. That was his baby, that was his life. He only really "lived" those last two years, and lived big and went out in a bang. It was fitting. His life began in a meth lab and ended there as well.

I didn't/don't feel bad for Skyler at all. She was one of the few people that really knew what she was getting into, and I feel like a lot of her problems were brought on by her. She cheated on Walt, she brought on the tax issue, she pushed Walt to "dispose" of people, and then she decided to just quit. She reminds me of the guy that walks around talking/acting tough, and then as soon as a speed bump hits, they freak out and go off the deep end.

I feel bad for Hank, but then I don't. He let it get too personal. It made me mad when he and his wife got so smug towards the end. When his wife made Skyler pull Flynn in and confess to Flynn...anger. Same with Hank. I guess the real lesson here is don't let things ever get too personal. It isn't worth it.

I'm glad Jesse lived. Towards the end, when they did the flashback and Walt was calling Skyler for the first time and Jesse was in the background pretend fighting/lightsabering, it made me cry. He was just a dumb KID. Just a child. Very innocent and DUMB. He was destroyed. He was the most tragic story in the show, and I'm glad it had a happy ending.

Jesse's first girlfriend that choked to death...wow, she is hot.

What a great show.

Good assessment of the other characters. And that is what made this show great. Everybody is real, and acted probably how real people would in those circumstances. They were all flawed, as we all are, and they made bad choices mixed in with good ones with good intentions and out of anger or fear or hatred. Gritty and messy and very real. Awesome. Some of the best writing and acting I've ever seen in a TV show and even most movies. Almost never did I see a scene in Breaking Bad that made me go "oh please not even a moron would do that" but I had plenty of those moments in dexter and especially more recently under the dome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm not sure what was happy about it. He had his last girlfriend shot in the head the previous episode. The only good thing that happened to him is that he escaped. But what the hell is he going to do now? He felt so guilty about everything, tossing the money like he did. Is he finally going to just turn himself in? Or what? That's one point where I actually wanted more closure...

He is going to go get the boy, move to Nebraska and work with Saul at Cinnabun until they can open their own bakery.

First of all let me say I hate all of you for making this thread show up in my newsfeed constantly. Posting on jazzfanz a million times a day and trying to avoid this thread while I catch up on the last season has not been easy.

My thoughts.....best show of all time, for reasons that have been said here over and over.

Complaints I need to get off my chest.....Holy ****, Landry from Friday Night Lights as a psychopath killer guy?? Damnit. When he first showed up early in the season I was like, noooooooooooo. Then he plays a crucial role throughout the entire season? Fuuuuuu. If you haven't watched Friday Night Lights it probly didn't bother you, but I wouldve broken my TV if he killed Jesse or Walt in the end.

Other complaint, Skyler was maybe the worst character of all time during this last season. Every scene with her was cringe worthy. Was hoping she would die all season.

Again, these are minor complaints about the greatest show ever. The interaction between Jesse and Walt throughout the series was like nothing else on any tv show. The actors had incredible chemistry together.

So many good characters in the series. Walt, Jesse, Saul, Gus, Hank, and Mike were all very unique and nuanced characters.

Probly my biggest complaint about the last season is that I didn't find any of the new characters interesting at all, they were more like caricatures of the roles they were playing, which wasn't typical of the other seasons.

Still the best show evar though.

£¥£

a9agenat.jpg

£¥£

Yeah what ever happened to Huel? They never closed that loop. No wonder I felt empty inside.

not remembering who Huel was... can you refresh my memory on this one?

Big black Dude that worked for Saul. Layed on Walts pile of money in the storage unit.

Last we saw him he was waiting in the safe house for Hank to come back.

(see meme a few posts above)

£¥£

Big black Dude that worked for Saul. Layed on Walts pile of money in the storage unit.

Last we saw him he was waiting in the safe house for Hank to come back.

(see meme a few posts above)

£¥£

haha, yeah I was thinking about that after the finale. I always thought that guy was more of a bad *** than they made him out to be in last part of his role in the show.

The meme is awesome...

haha, yeah I was thinking about that after the finale. I always thought that guy was more of a bad *** than they made him out to be in last part of his role in the show.

The meme is awesome...

So were you just F'ing with us about not knowing who he was?

£¥£

So were you just F'ing with us about not knowing who he was?

£¥£

No I really didn't remember that Huel was his name until you reminded me. I watched the whole series within the last year, so everything went pretty fast.

None of you are as good of a tv watcher as me doe
I'm teh best eva