What's new

Breaking Bad (thread will have *spoilers*)

Btw the winner of the poll was "keep reps, get rid of likes"

Its in the thread titles "rep vs likes vs none" or something like that

Wow you're right. I had to go back and see. I didn't care enough to look at the poll, just going by the posts in the thread.

So that is the voted on JF legacy, reps all around.

How come sometimes the "Like" thing is not visible on a moderators post? Any idea?

Yea, it's because you cant like a moderator. It's against the code.

Stoked is new so Siri hasn't fixed the code yet for him.

Damn siri. Leave it to apple to **** things up.

I am still getting fired at by the STD crew. I will post all the negs after they shoot their load, so to speak.

Interesting how you set it all off by negging someone who didn't deserve it and then you negged me when I said that you were better than that (I have always thought you were pretty damn funny and liked you).
In the neg that you sent me, you said that negs are what keep jazzfanz from being boring and told me not to get my panties in a bunch or something like that

Interesting how you set it all off by negging someone who didn't deserve it and then you negged me when I said that you were better than that (I have always thought you were pretty damn funny and liked you).
In the neg that you sent me, you said that negs are what keep jazzfanz from being boring and told me not to get my panties in a bunch or something like that

Just saw my most recent rep

Now I feel like a dick

Define deserved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using JazzFanz mobile app

Define deserved.

neRXCQi.png

"Say my name."

"Your name is Huel. Knew that before teh safehouse episode."

£¥£

So log..... you really think this "deserved" a neg? that was just a funny comment relevant to the thread at the time, something that should not set someone off to neg rep someone else, unless of course, you are very soft. But I don't think that you are that weak to get upset over something so insignificant.... Which is why I said that you are better than that in my response

So log..... you really think this "deserved" a neg? that was just a funny comment relevant to the thread at the time, something that should not set someone off to neg rep someone else, unless of course, you are very soft. But I don't think that you are that weak to get upset over something so insignificant.... Which is why I said that you are better than that in my response

Was as good as any.

Sometimes it isn't necessarily the post that deserves the neg.