What's new

Breaking Bad (thread will have *spoilers*)

Oh snap! Mods v. STG is heating up. What do I do!?!!

Pick your side. Do you want to gang up with your STG Tea Party biker gang and try to intimidate people that drive Range Rovers then beat them up when a few of you get run over as your crew attempts to filabuster until the site is forced to shut down or do you want to join with the mods and us independents that just want the site to run well and for everyone to get along?

By the way, it's all the STG crew's fault for everything that ever has and ever will go wrong here, selfish buggers.

What the hell
I'm trying to quote spazz post with the spoiler in it and say lol about it

Pick your side. Do you want to gang up with your STG Tea Party biker gang and try to intimidate people that drive Range Rovers then beat them up when a few of you get run over as your crew attempts to filabuster until the site is forced to shut down or do you want to join with the mods and us independents that just want the site to run well and for everyone to get along?

By the way, it's all the STG crew's fault for everything that ever has and ever will go wrong here, selfish buggers.

What if I want to drive a range rover and intimidate people into getting along and making the site run well?

What the hell
I'm trying to quote spazz post with the spoiler in it and say lol about it

biffonjazz

And this is why we can't have nice things... And why rep is stupid and should be disabled.

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

I thought the vote was to get rid of it. I guess as long as it's around it will be the defining feature of JF. Your legacy, so to speak.

I thought the vote was to get rid of it. I guess as long as it's around it will be the defining feature of JF. Your legacy, so to speak.

Ooohhhh intimidation

A shootout starts and you are no where to be seen. Soon as it's over you pop up posting. Disgraceful sir!

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

A shootout starts and you are no where to be seen. Soon as it's over you pop up posting. Disgraceful sir!

I am still getting fired at by the STD crew. I will post all the negs after they shoot their load, so to speak.

Apparently the internet tough guy gang has a name or something.

And for the record, I was engaged in a nooner with my hot wife, something the STD crew can only understand if they tattoo the words "Hot Wife" on the palm of their hand.

Btw the winner of the poll was "keep reps, get rid of likes"

Its in the thread titles "rep vs likes vs none" or something like that

I am still getting fired at by the STD crew. I will post all the negs after they shoot their load, so to speak.

Apparently the internet tough guy gang has a name or something.

And for the record, I was engaged in a nooner with my hot wife, something the STD crew can only understand if they tattoo the words "Hot Wife" on the palm of their hand.

I was woken up by my wife for a 5er. Does that count?