What's new

Breaking Bad (thread will have *spoilers*)

Thread needs less feasts.

Lots of good dicussions about favorite episodes bringing back awesome memories.

Worst episode?... has to be the one when jesse and walt spend the whole episode trying to get the fly that is in thier cook lab

Worst episode?... has to be the one when jesse and walt spend the whole episode trying to get the fly that is in thier cook lab

haha that was funny as hell though.

Yeah, I'd forgotten some of these.
My only problem with the final episode is that they make it seem like Jesse is free and ready to start a new life. What happens when the police discover the confession video with Hank that they will surly find in Jack's house? Seems like his troubles are continuing to me.

Also, for some reason Tuco was my favorite distributor(?). He was so crazy and unpredictable that I enjoyed every scene with him. Gus was awesome, but you knew he, much like Walt, always had a plan. Actually, his plans were usually more elaborate than Walt's. Uncle Jack was okay, but his predecessors set the bar too high. Maybe he should've came after Crazy 8.

My favorite episode was "Face-Off". Just fantastic. One of my favorite characters was Uncle Hector. Every time he was on screen, **** got intense, from him warning Tuco that his burrito was poisoned all the way up the final "**** you" with Gus, he was great, and then there's the time he was having his "confession" to Hank transcribed. "G *ding* O *ding* F *ding* U *ding*", uh, we got this.

My favorite episode was "Face-Off". Just fantastic. One of my favorite characters was Uncle Hector. Every time he was on screen, **** got intense, from him warning Tuco that his burrito was poisoned all the way up the final "**** you" with Gus, he was great, and then there's the time he was having his "confession" to Hank transcribed. "G *ding* O *ding* F *ding* U *ding*", uh, we got this.

Face off was my favorite too just because that moment when gus walks out of the room and straightens his tie as the camera pans to show the carnage was the ultimate omg moment in the whole show for me.

I was shocked to speechless at the time

3. Felina - although his episode didn't blow me away like the above two, it was a very satisfying finale, and those are hard to do. Vince Gilligan could have went the predictable route and just have Walt go loco and blow everyone away and it would have been passable. Instead he stayed true to Walt's persona and used subtlety over force. Having Jesse's friends with the laser pens acting as sniper rifles was just perfect. Slipping the risen in Lydia's sweetener was child's play for Walt. Finally the M60 blastathon was fulfilling, but did find it to have some minor flaws. For instance they would have probably checked his car for a bomb, Todd deserved a more grisly death (think Gus like), and I was annoyed Jesse wasn't more grateful, but it got the job done.
Yeah because that is how his character should feel. Look at the events leading up to Jesse and Walts final scene. Jesse stayed true to his character by not shooting Walt but if jesse showed gratitude in that scene it would have ruined the whole episode.

wwhiteobitAlbuquerqueJournal.jpg

https://www.abqjournal.com/275038/news/abq-news/it-provides-closure.html

You. Definitely you.

You still can't let it go? I had completely forgotten about all that. Wow did you ever get, what's the phrase? Oh yeah, pwnd. You need to just move on. I know, maybe to bolster your self-esteem you can get your STD posse to help you neg me so you can feel like a big man, since you obviously can't "hang" without help.

Pwnd.

You still can't let it go? I had completely forgotten about all that. Wow did you ever get, what's the phrase? Oh yeah, pwnd. You need to just move on. I know, maybe to bolster your self-esteem you can get your STD posse to help you neg me so you can feel like a big man, since you obviously can't "hang" without help.

Pwnd.

OMG that is exactly what you did. Wow did you ever get butt-hurt over that. I feel sad for you, pity really. And then to use an ALT to neg as well? What are you, 12? Talk about can't hang.

1384356_10202215382936403_924347260_n.jpg

Pwnd.

2009 wants its innernet slang back bro. Pwnd? Lol

Thas cool that you forgot you negged me especially cuz you remember everything like guys names on tv shows and stuff.

£¥£

I'm 27. Will be 28 on #n9

£¥£

Seriously? I mean you seriously are over 25? Not married I assume, because, well when you act 12 it's hard to find someone to put up with it when you are over 25. You truly have my pity bud, and I mean that sincerely. I am sorry for expecting anything more from you. Please continue with your oh so witty remarks and condescending quips. I can see that is all you are capable of anyway. The little "choo choo" thing you are your little toadie did was cute. Makes you all feel like you are part of an internet tough guy little club or something. If it helps you feel better please neg me some more once you spread some rep around. You obviously need a solid boost to that flagging self-esteem.

Seriously? I mean you seriously are over 25? Not married I assume, because, well when you act 12 it's hard to find someone to put up with it when you are over 25. You truly have my pity bud, and I mean that sincerely. I am sorry for expecting anything more from you. Please continue with your oh so witty remarks and condescending quips. I can see that is all you are capable of anyway. The little "choo choo" thing you are your little toadie did was cute. Makes you all feel like you are part of an internet tough guy little club or something. If it helps you feel better please neg me some more once you spread some rep around. You obviously need a solid boost to that flagging self-esteem.

And this is why we can't have nice things... And why rep is stupid and should be disabled.

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app