What's new

*BREAKING* Manafort Found Guilty on Eight Counts as Cohen Pleads Guilty to Eight Counts

Go ahead and mock, I expected it.

I just don't think the only messes up things going on are the ones I know about.
I do understand the need to have real evidence before making claims, and that false claims are very damaging.

I don't have an issue personally with allowing that many politicians do bad things and try to get away with it for as long as they can, and that I know of all of the bad things that have gone on.

Maybe none of you have ever experienced seeing someone watching kids, at a store, or park or somewhere else... let alone your kids... and got a creepy vibe from them. I have experienced it multiple times and a couple of those times have seen those people in the news for some pretty messed up stuff. They were most likely stalking. I still think I was right on the ones I never found anything out about.
It's something similar with other people that something is off, but without the creepy vibe. I've learned to trust my gut on that, as that has proved true for me as well more often than not.

Am I going to convict or accuse with no evidence, no... but am I going to hang out with or vote for that person, I don't think so.

@Bulletproof do I think there is a liberal pedophile ring going on, I don't know. I'm just not saying I know there isn't, but I'm not accusing someone of it.
I feel the same way about invisible pink unicorns. I have no idea if they are all around me or if they aren't. How would I know? They're invisible!

Go ahead and mock, I expected it.

I just don't think the only messes up things going on are the ones I know about.
I do understand the need to have real evidence before making claims, and that false claims are very damaging.

I don't have an issue personally with allowing that many politicians do bad things and try to get away with it for as long as they can, and that I know of all of the bad things that have gone on.

Maybe none of you have ever experienced seeing someone watching kids, at a store, or park or somewhere else... let alone your kids... and got a creepy vibe from them. I have experienced it multiple times and a couple of those times have seen those people in the news for some pretty messed up stuff. They were most likely stalking. I still think I was right on the ones I never found anything out about.
It's something similar with other people that something is off, but without the creepy vibe. I've learned to trust my gut on that, as that has proved true for me as well more often than not.

Am I going to convict or accuse with no evidence, no... but am I going to hang out with or vote for that person, I don't think so.

@Bulletproof do I think there is a liberal pedophile ring going on, I don't know. I'm just not saying I know there isn't, but I'm not accusing someone of it.
Screenshot_2018-08-23-11-53-31~2.jpg

I'm also not sure if dinosaurs have been resurrected secretly on a remote island. I mean it is possible, so why would I claim it isn't true when I don't know?

Is there a liberal politician who is a pedophile? I'm willing to assume that is possible @jazzspazz, that it might even be likely to be true. Is there a liberal politician child sex trafficking operation that most if not all liberal politicians are involved in, including Hillary Clinton? I have absolutely no reason to think there is. It would be ridiculous to frame the possibility as a "maybe yes, maybe no." Is such a thing possible? Sure, there isn't anything that would absolutely prevent such a possibility, but it is completely ludicrous to kind of just assume that it might be true.

You're going to get a warning over that str8line. But it's hilarious. I'd hang it on my living room wall.

39887047_1841024125988592_5627959603753910272_n.jpg

Now that The National Inquirer’s Pecker has flipped and is now screwing Trump, do you think evangelicals will finally turn on their great leader? Undoubtedly more sleaze on how Trump paid women off and funded abortions will come out in the near future. Stories that would’ve sunk his presidential aspirations had they been revealed during the campaign.

Or will they continue to give him a free pass because of the Supreme Court and tax cuts?

How should “catch and kill” be addressed? I don’t want to trample on the first amendment but “catch and kill” just seems icky. Is there a way to amend this without trampling on the first amendment?

How should “catch and kill” be addressed? I don’t want to trample on the first amendment but “catch and kill” just seems icky. Is there a way to amend this without trampling on the first amendment?

If you sell your story to a publisher, just make sure there's a clause that says if it remains unpublished after a certain time then rights revert to you. What does this have to do with the first amendment at all?

Now that The National Inquirer’s Pecker has flipped and is now screwing Trump, do you think evangelicals will finally turn on their great leader? Undoubtedly more sleaze on how Trump paid women off and funded abortions will come out in the near future. Stories that would’ve sunk his presidential aspirations had they been revealed during the campaign.

Or will they continue to give him a free pass because of the Supreme Court and tax cuts?

I think it'd be interesting to see the fall of Christianity in the US. But I don't think donnie's capable of that.

There is no reason to collude with an idiot with no political experience or influence, that nobody thought would win when Russia was meddling with our ****.

Isn't Russia the cultural source for the term "useful idiot"?

Either way, having control of a jerk or two is the way just about every empire in history has fallen. From Rome to the Moors to Russia's own monarchy.

I get the mockery. It’s cool. I just have zero faith in our politicians and system. I’ve seen too much to assume any of them have clean hands.

I’ve never heard the idea that most or all were in some pedophile ring, that’s new to me. I thought the claim was a few people involved, but then again I guess I don’t read up on all those like some of you may.

You say I assume it might be true, but that’s not quite it. I don’t assume it’s true, but I also don’t assume it’s not true. I think for politicians I have moved my base assumption of someone to right in the middle. I don’t assume they have people’s best interest in heart other than their own, and I don’t assume they are good people.

Instead of leaving my front door unlocked and my keys in the car in my hometown, with politicians and my assumptions of them, I strap my real valuables against my chest, put enough decoy cash in my fake wallet with a decoy credit card and then I go out in a group and watch my back because I’m probably in or Detroit.

If you act like you are in Mayberry when you are in Gotham, you get burned. I feel like we are turning into Gotham more and more every year.

Yes I’m super jaded when it comes to politicians. I also know we are not like Gotham yet.... mini Gotham?

Man I suck at explaining myself.
I'm not as bad as you all think I am, but worse than I think I am.

No I don't think all democrats are involved in a secret pedophile ring. Yes I think there are still messed up things going on in the political world.
I no longer assume the best of any politician.

Throw away all of those prior posts and just read those 3 lines. geez

“Everybody sees what going on in the Justice Department,” Trump said. “I always put ‘Justice’ now with quotes. It’s a very, very sad day.”

No I don't think all democrats are involved in a secret pedophile ring. Yes I think there are still messed up things going on in the political world.
I no longer assume the best of any politician.

You should listen to the "Slow Burn" podcast about the Nixon White House and get a sense as to what an actual, verifiable political conspiracy looked like.

And how remarkably similar it is to what is currently going on with Donald Trump.

You should listen to the "Slow Burn" podcast about the Nixon White House and get a sense as to what an actual, verifiable political conspiracy looked like.

And how remarkably similar it is to what is currently going on with Donald Trump.
I should. Even before I do I can see it with DT and co. It's messy.