What's new

*BREAKING* Manafort Found Guilty on Eight Counts as Cohen Pleads Guilty to Eight Counts

Republicans are moving the goalposts again.

Now the defense is, “Well it doesn’t matter what crimes he might be implicated for. He’s the president and presidents can’t be indicted.”

Awesome defense... inspiring.

Nothing says that you’re the party of “law and order” by refusing to take your constitutional responsibilities seriously by investigating thoroughly federal crimes and letting the illegitmate president continue to run his cartel in the White House.

When democrats win the house, they can investigate essentially whatever they want. This includes subpoena power. So if trump thinks that things will get easier after the midterms, he’s gravely mistaken.

Furthermore, republicans used to have a very safe favorable map to hold the senate. Not so much anymore. Beto is closing in on ted Cruz. You should watch his 4 minute speech on NFL anthem protests. Gave me goosebumps.

By the end of the year we could be looking at democratic senators in both Alabama and Texas, two traditional republican strongholds. Trump isn’t exactly growing the party

You guys are behinds the times. All the Democrats are child sex traffickers now.

Out of pizza parlors, right?

I heard they have 17 child sex pizza parlors. Q told me that. And Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet.

A storm is coming

#MAGA

Out of pizza parlors, right?

I heard they have 17 child sex pizza parlors. Q told me that. And Q is the 17th letter in the alphabet.

A storm is coming

#MAGA

Man, where's that poster rare something or another. I think I drove him off when I mocked him a couple of times. He could've told you all about the pedophile ring that is the US government.

Man, where's that poster rare something or another. I think I drove him off when I mocked him a couple of times. He could've told you all about the pedophile ring that is the US government.

Maybe He’s reading the “4th turning” again? Maybe Milo is is doing FaceTime?

All I know is that Sarah Buckabee looked even more depressed than usual during her press conference today. Maybe even the MAGAites are growing tired of this nonsense?

This Poll is interesting:

Me too, tbh.

I’ve been shocked recently that they haven’t fired Shep, Baier, and Wallace honestly. Those three are far more reputable than the rest of the garbage they have on. Since they’ve gone full MAGA I would’ve bet that those three would’ve been forced out by now.

Heck, Tucker and Ingraham go full Klan and Hannity does everything Stormy did and more and they get their best ratings.

I’ve been shocked recently that they haven’t fired Shep, Baier, and Wallace honestly. Those three are far more reputable than the rest of the garbage they have on. Since they’ve gone full MAGA I would’ve bet that those three would’ve been forced out by now.

Heck, Tucker and Ingraham go full Klan and Hannity does everything Stormy did and more and they get their best ratings.

He's exactly right. I am glad we're no longer pretending.

Fox's Ainsley Earhardt just mentioned on Hannity that Trump told her he is considering pardoning Paul Manafort. How could we have seen this coming...

Fox's Ainsley Earhardt just mentioned on Hannity that Trump told her he is considering pardoning Paul Manafort. How could we have seen this coming...

Nothing makes you look more pro-working man, anti-elitist establishment like pardoning a felon like Manafort.

Senate Republicans are warning President Trump that it would be a serious mistake to pardon his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who was convicted late Tuesday on an array of fraud charges.

“It would be an enormous mistake and misuse of his power to pardon,” Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), a prominent moderate, told reporters.

Senate Republican Whip John Cornyn (Texas), the second-ranking Senate GOP leader, said that pardoning Manafort “would be a mistake.”

Senate Republican Conference Chairman John Thune (S.D.), the third-ranking member of the GOP leadership, said he is not aware of any mitigating circumstances related to Manafort’s case that would warrant a pardon.

“Pardons should be used sparingly and you have to have some awfully compelling circumstances I would think and I certainly don’t know what those are in this case,” he said. “Pardons need to be earned.”

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) warned that pardoning Manafort “would be very damaging to the presidency and to his position as president.”

Personally, a pardon now:

A. Bolsters accusations of Trump’s obstruction of justice.
B. Gives democrats yet another campaign issue to gash the GOP with.

Personally, I’d like to see a moderate functioning Conservative party in America. One that debates issues rather than dog whistle the lowest among us or cheat with gerrymandering. So I’d love for the GOP to kill this trumpian cancer now. You can see it spreading throughout the party. Yet another republican accused of horrific crimes from San Diego.

But apparently they want to ride this out. Apparently they think their hold on the deplorable Fox News viewer is good enough to maintain their level of power. So fine with me. If they want us to dominate this country on every level, keep riding the Trump train. Democrats will take over the house and senate here in a few months. Take the White House in 2020. Continue to make devastating progress in state legislatures and governor mansions. In 2020 we get to redraw districts. So keep riding this trump train republicans. Your party is shrinking as anyone smart, educated, or decent is fleeing it.

Republicans can either suffer defeats for the next few years or decades. Their choice in the next few months will determine the fate of their party for potentially generations.

Nothing makes you look more pro-working man, anti-elitist establishment like pardoning a felon like Manafort.

Personally, a pardon now:

A. Bolsters accusations of Trump’s obstruction of justice.
B. Gives democrats yet another campaign issue to gash the GOP with.

Personally, I’d like to see a moderate functioning Conservative party in America. One that debates issues rather than dog whistle the lowest among us or cheat with gerrymandering. So I’d love for the GOP to kill this trumpian cancer now. You can see it spreading throughout the party. Yet another republican accused of horrific crimes from San Diego.

But apparently they want to ride this out. Apparently they think their hold on the deplorable Fox News viewer is good enough to maintain their level of power. So fine with me. If they want us to dominate this country on every level, keep riding the Trump train. Democrats will take over the house and senate here in a few months. Take the White House in 2020. Continue to make devastating progress in state legislatures and governor mansions. In 2020 we get to redraw districts. So keep riding this trump train republicans. Your party is shrinking as anyone smart, educated, or decent is fleeing it.

Republicans can either suffer defeats for the next few years or decades. Their choice in the next few months will determine the fate of their party for potentially generations.
we debate issues, but instead of having counter arguments. you call us names!

Regardless of what the immediate future brings, a pardon for Manafort perhaps(and Trump's tweets regarding Manafort can be seen as laying the groundwork for such a pardon), the firing of Mueller perhaps, regardless, things are not going to end well for this president. Not a chance are things going to end well for this presidency. The Democrats will win the House, at the least, and the days of reckoning will be at hand. Mueller is approaching this administration as if the President were the head of a Mafia family, and when all is said and done, this administration is a criminal enterprise and the truth will out. We will cut this cancer from the body politic, though it will take longer to unravel and expose the alternate reality that has created a cult around the figure of Trump. That will be one task for the future, once we are rid of this criminal President.

So Trump is now saying that the economy will tank if he gets impeached. IF he gets impeached. I think he meant WHEN.

“If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash,” Trump told Fox News. “I think everybody would be very poor. Because without this thinking you would see, you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe in reverse.”