What's new

*BREAKING* Manafort Found Guilty on Eight Counts as Cohen Pleads Guilty to Eight Counts

Regardless of what the immediate future brings, a pardon for Manafort perhaps(and Trump's tweets regarding Manafort can be seen as laying the groundwork for such a pardon), the firing of Mueller perhaps, regardless, things are not going to end well for this president. Not a chance are things going to end well for this presidency. The Democrats will win the House, at the least, and the days of reckoning will be at hand. Mueller is approaching this administration as if the President were the head of a Mafia family, and when all is said and done, this administration is a criminal enterprise and the truth will out. We will cut this cancer from the body politic, though it will take longer to unravel and expose the alternate reality that has created a cult around the figure of Trump. That will be one task for the future, once we are rid of this criminal President.

And Pence will be a lame duck President.

And Pence will be a lame duck President.

"Illegitimate Administration" has to be on the minds of at least some people. Removing the guy at the top puts in someone else that ran with him.

IF it's proven in courts of law(not public opinion) that the presidency was won via blatantly unlawful means, are we prepared(as a nation) for removing the entire administration? Do we have that contingency plan? Are we really going to say "Yeah, X campaign won via ill-gotten and illegal means. But it'll be ok so long as we only remove the guy at the top"?

I'm not sure we do. A new amendment, perhaps?

Man, where's that poster rare something or another. I think I drove him off when I mocked him a couple of times. He could've told you all about the pedophile ring that is the US government.
I don't know what I think, but in all honesty it's not much of a stretch from all the crap we've seen over the years from politicians.
Also, mocking the idea of something is exactly what someone doing that would want to happen. That's a classic way to dismiss it.
You see it all the time as a tactic used by the "bad guy" in movies over the years. One small example is the Disney 3 Musketeers with Tim Curry, he uses that exact thing to discredit people trying to call him out to the King. It was in a movie, it must be true.

So Trump is now saying that the economy will tank if he gets impeached. IF he gets impeached. I think he meant WHEN.

“If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash,” Trump told Fox News. “I think everybody would be very poor. Because without this thinking you would see, you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe in reverse.”
Reminds me of this

JgPsj3X.jpg

So Trump is now saying that the economy will tank if he gets impeached. IF he gets impeached. I think he meant WHEN.

“If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash,” Trump told Fox News. “I think everybody would be very poor. Because without this thinking you would see, you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe in reverse.”

Pretty narcissistic isn’t he?

Remember when republicans accused Obama of being narcissistic after going on Jimmy Fallon or using fancy mustard or something? Besides, when the economy tanked and then recovered under obama, i thought republicans had agreed that presidents didn’t have much effect on the economy?

I don't know what I think, but in all honesty it's not much of a stretch from all the crap we've seen over the years from politicians.
Also, mocking the idea of something is exactly what someone doing that would want to happen. That's a classic way to dismiss it.
You see it all the time as a tactic used by the "bad guy" in movies over the years. One small example is the Disney 3 Musketeers with Tim Curry, he uses that exact thing to discredit people trying to call him out to the King. It was in a movie, it must be true.

Cool, but we obviously have different standards of evaluating info. For example, to me, the argument that we shouldn't dismiss something because other unrelated things happened is nothing.

Cool, but we obviously have different standards of evaluating info. For example, to me, the argument that we shouldn't dismiss something because other unrelated things happened is nothing.
It's a pattern. I'm not saying it happened, but I'm not saying it didn't. You are saying it didn't.
Maybe it's a nuance, but I trust what I see in people and if they give me the creeps there's a reason why even if I don't know it.
I think the only difference between us is I'm leaving the door open.

It's a pattern. I'm not saying it happened, but I'm not saying it didn't. You are saying it didn't.
Maybe it's a nuance, but I trust what I see in people and if they give me the creeps there's a reason why even if I don't know it.

There is no pattern. A guy sends a dick pic to a 17 year old, and US-hating conspiracy kooks extrapolate and create a whole fictional world around it, and idiots shrug and say ''anything is possible'.

"The Democrats will impeach Trump" is bound to be one of the top rallying points for Republicans and Trump's base as we approach the midterms. And since fear mongering is his calling card, we can expect it in spades. Once the Democrats win at least the House, we'll have one cornered animal in that Oval Office.

Are you really talking about a possible liberal pedophile ring in DC? Is that what you're talking about?

He isn't. But he also isn't isn't. Apparently.
Well, that gives me a creepy feeling about jazzspazz. There's a reason, I'm sure, even if I don't know what the reason is...

The door is closed. And locked. As it should be.

Odd thing about that, is actual evidence will unlock it.

Former federal justice and current member of the Senate Judiciary Committee John Cornyn:

Do you agree with the president that cooperating with prosecutors, i.e. “flipping,” should be illegal?

“Uh, I have to think about that a little more. That’s uh — I’ve never heard that argument before,” Cornyn says.

LOL Republicans rule.

Former federal justice and current member of the Senate Judiciary Committee John Cornyn:

Do you agree with the president that cooperating with prosecutors, i.e. “flipping,” should be illegal?

“Uh, I have to think about that a little more. That’s uh — I’ve never heard that argument before,” Cornyn says.

LOL Republicans rule.

The thing about how stupid that quote by Trump was, is that if they flip and give untruthful information then that's ALREADY illegal. So by even making the comment Trump is basically saying that Cohen's information is entirely accurate. Otherwise there would be no need to even make a statement like that.

Go ahead and mock, I expected it.

I just don't think the only messes up things going on are the ones I know about.
I do understand the need to have real evidence before making claims, and that false claims are very damaging.

I don't have an issue personally with allowing that many politicians do bad things and try to get away with it for as long as they can, and that I know of all of the bad things that have gone on.

Maybe none of you have ever experienced seeing someone watching kids, at a store, or park or somewhere else... let alone your kids... and got a creepy vibe from them. I have experienced it multiple times and a couple of those times have seen those people in the news for some pretty messed up stuff. They were most likely stalking. I still think I was right on the ones I never found anything out about.
It's something similar with other people that something is off, but without the creepy vibe. I've learned to trust my gut on that, as that has proved true for me as well more often than not.

Am I going to convict or accuse with no evidence, no... but am I going to hang out with or vote for that person, I don't think so.

@Bulletproof do I think there is a liberal pedophile ring going on, I don't know. I'm just not saying I know there isn't, but I'm not accusing someone of it.

The door is closed. And locked. As it should be.

Odd thing about that, is actual evidence will unlock it.
So what.
Just like everything else, senator so and so is a good guy, until we find out something... then he's not.
Does us finding out change him from a good guy to not?
Sure though, if the door is a legal door, it doesn't open without evidence.

The thing about how stupid that quote by Trump was, is that if they flip and give untruthful information then that's ALREADY illegal. So by even making the comment Trump is basically saying that Cohen's information is entirely accurate. Otherwise there would be no need to even make a statement like that.

r u tellin meh he noes hes gilltea?

So what.
Just like everything else, senator so and so is a good guy, until we find out something... then he's not.
Does us finding out change him from a good guy to not?
Sure though, if the door is a legal door, it doesn't open without evidence.

Unless you want to be constantly under surveillance, it's just how it's gotta be.