What's new

Coronavirus

I mean I feel like in these President's press briefings, it's more of an 'Entertainment Hour' type performance.. part campaigning, part amateur stand up comedy... very much like something you see on The Apprentice?????

The only thing missing is the daily "You're Fire" declaration..

It's a terrible situation, testing should be available to all who show mild symptoms. Even if it takes a few days to get your results back, you can start the treatment, before the patient becomes severely ill.

Except people with even mild symptoms are having issues getting tests. And it’s taking more than a few days to get results back. And then you have to deal with the whole issue of health insurance.

This is a good thread. It also shows how far behind we are because our president is a moron. instead of forming a plan he’s talking about injecting Lysol into people and arguing with reporters.

compare this with the ******** on Fox News tonight:

this is why I hope Fox News gets sued into oblivion.

Last edited:

The camera 2 clip should include the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song...
I loved this comment below the video:
“In fact, the sanitizer that can clean masks 20 times, what if we can drink it, like with Tide Pods? As we lay in our tanning beds like a panini. We’ll see what happens. It might even clear up windmill cancer. All these therapeutics under my administration are tremendous.”

Sad thing is that sounds exactly like something trump would say.
He is that stupid.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Except people with even mild symptoms are having issues getting tests. And it’s taking more than a few days to get results back. And then you have to deal with the whole issue of health insurance.
I can't speak for what happens in US, ı provided some info from Turkey (which should be taken with a grain of salt because, you know, Erdoğan).

I just hope you figure things out.